Unity Nude Byte [v6.2.0] [Manyakis Games]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 8, 2022
6.5.0 has been released. no changelog out yet.
changes i've noticed:
popups when you unlock gallery items or reach achievements. they're off to the side and not intrusive, thankfully
buildings that are functional have an indicator in glitch city
you can buy infinite card packs, as long as you have the bits for it
"easy mode" boost available for 60 mp3. ai controlled dolls are invincible, but defeated bytes only drop 1 bit each. (don't forget that boosts can be freely turned on or off once purchased)
"bits display" boost available for 620 jpg. the tandem twins menu displays the bits available for each map.
"new style item" boost available for 3120 ogg. guarantees a new item in the style shop.
"more prison cells 2" boost available for 1250 exe. adds 4 more prison cells.
prison cells now won't lock you out of all options if you fail to get free money or cards from them, just the ones you tried and failed at.
the circular hole in the gallery now has a floor in the middle
i think the flooring in the gallery is new?
"practice mode" for battles and challenges where there's no time limit, dolls can't die, and you can freely adjust various parts of the battle from the menu. the visuals are also a little different. this replaces the practice arena
participating in (non-practice) battles now unlocks an option to reroll the current map and cards. you build these up by the same metric as bits, and you can bank them
real npc dialogue in the chat menu! it's very basic so far, but it's more than just telling them to get naked
at least one new hazard, deadly walls. not sure what it does.
workshop now has a "card alter" option, which lets you change a card between its 4 different versions, for a heavy price. price scales with card level and has an additional charge if you haven't acquired that version before.
explain/don't explain rules is lowered, presumably so it's harder to accidentally click explain if you're mashing through

let me know if i missed anything

Reactions: Axis3123
Aug 8, 2022
changelog is out! here's what i missed:
there's options for controller rumble now
you can ask guards to charge your dolls
there's a section in the gallery for cosmetics
challenges are unlocked after clearing difficulty 50 instead of 100
fast travel and swap pause boosts are cheaper
baths give more exp
advertisement unlocks are reduced from 60 seconds to 10
weapon card unlocks are reduced from 3 minutes to 2 for standard versions, and 10 minutes to 5 for busty versions
challenges no longer eat card levels when you lose
map randomization has been adjusted
non-boss bytes are weaker now
bits don't fall through glass
prisoners don't have a higher chance of giving you nicole cards anymore

Reactions: skinnywomenmustdie

gmg

Aug 31, 2017

Overall the changes are a step in the right direction, it makes the stat cards resource-dependent instead of time-dependent.
5 minutes for weapon gallery unlocks down from freaking 10 is alright.
Difficulty adjustments are welcome as well. Has anyone even reached level 100 without cheats or 6.2 immunity cheese?
Card alter is neat for those who only have very few unlocks left and just need to fill in these last few gaps.

Aug 8, 2022
the "new style item" boost currently has an oversight and puts a new style item in the shop every time glitch city is loaded. just enter the gallery, back out, warp to the shop, buy new item, warp to gallery, repeat.

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020

Overall the changes are a step in the right direction, it makes the stat cards resource-dependent instead of time-dependent.
Difficulty adjustments are welcome as well. Has anyone even reached level 100 without cheats or 6.2 immunity cheese?
Card alter is neat for those who only have very few unlocks left and just need to fill in these last few gaps.
The most I've gotten (in the 6.3.2 version) was up until difficulty 90 without any cheats, all dolls being level 4 and blazing through with a special weapon. Don't remember which one it was, but it was extra handy. I gotta say, unlocking the challenges at difficulty 50 now removes most of the excitement and rush I got when battling uphill from 60 and above. It would have felt as a true reward for clearing such a high hurdle. Instead, when I finally unlocked them, I was like "huh? It's over? My dolls are barely scratched!"

Granted, the challenges are not easy (and curse the dev for even making +1 versions of them lmao) but now cutting the clearance bar to unlock them from something challenging to something mild for the sake of accessibility is bittersweet. Maybe it could be me, I dunno.

thebbot

Nov 11, 2023

Call me crazy but i love the difficulty. To reach lvl 100 i just used the teleport constantly to get out of danger, otherwise roll is fine for bits and the double bonus cards help a lot too. Gives high rounds black ops zombies vibes and i live for it.

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023
My lord, I know I'm late but heard there's a new update... I believe its v6.5.1
Anyway, happy hunting, my lords!

SoupChunk

Oct 26, 2022
where's the save file location
Technically, there is no save file, as all progress is saved as registry values. There is a save transfer tool available that can convert the registry values to a .sav file and vise versa, or you can import/export the registry values directly using your computers registry editor. It is also worth noting that the save file my post that you quoted is for a previous version of the game, Random Run. It would have limited functionality in the current version of the game, as all it would have is all of the weapon cards unlocked in the gallery.

Nov 28, 2021
Technically, there is no save file, as all progress is saved as registry values. There is a save transfer tool available that can convert the registry values to a .sav file and vise versa, or you can import/export the registry values directly using your computers registry editor. It is also worth noting that the save file my post that you quoted is for a previous version of the game, Random Run. It would have limited functionality in the current version of the game, as all it would have is all of the weapon cards unlocked in the gallery.
is there a save that skips to rank 5, because that save didnt change anything progress wise and it reset my doll customizations.

Aug 8, 2022
the "new style item" boost currently has an oversight and puts a new style item in the shop every time glitch city is loaded. just enter the gallery, back out, warp to the shop, buy new item, warp to gallery, repeat.
this has been fixed in 6.5.2. however, another glitch has also been fixed where this boost would sometimes fail.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes