Unity Nude Byte [v6.2.0] [Manyakis Games]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Camors

May 23, 2017
Bug about the task about buying a second booster pack required to advance to rank 4, I've already bought 6 and no completion trigger is triggered, am I the only one or is happened to someone else? :HideThePain:
I had this problem. It is not a booster pack you have to buy (not the 4 cards pack), is a booster (the permanent bonus or modification for the game, like showing damage on screen, showing dolls behavior, showing bits life). The text is quite ambiguos.

Reactions: SilverSoul02

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
I had this problem. It is not a booster pack you have to buy (not the 4 cards pack), is a booster (the permanent bonus or modification for the game, like showing damage on screen, showing dolls behavior, showing bits life). The text is quite ambiguos.
:FacePalm: Thanks, I'll see if it works next game.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
why do developers insist on making anti-cheats for their 8$ jackoff games?
honest question.
Literally the only reason ANY game should have Anti-cheat is if you are planning on adding PvP multiplayer and don't want players to hack in lobbies.
Otherwise you're just wasting your time and frustrating players that don't want to grind.
It makes me want to bootleg your game even more, just out of spite.

Reactions: RenXo111

nakunaru21

Sep 4, 2022
We are looking for a hero who has reached difficulty level 100, and I would like the data or video on Google Drive or MEGA, please God.

Aug 8, 2022
We are looking for a hero who has reached difficulty level 100, and I would like the data or video on Google Drive or MEGA, please God.
i have reached difficulty 100 multiple times in the past. it's much more difficult on 6.3.2, since i believe gigabytes and standard enemies now have separate spawn caps and the game will no longer spawn enemies if all active dolls are immune to them, but it's still possible. i'm not sure if you are asking for video evidence or a save file, though.

Flareboat

Apr 13, 2021
View attachment 1056511

Overview:
A small indie game inspired by the Splatoon series. It will feature high-speed shooting action and customizable characters.
Warning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-26
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: Manyakis Games -
Censored: No
Version: 6.2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
$1 passcode is "NIPPLES" and $3 passcode is "KNOCKERS"
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 1056512 View attachment 1056514
New codes for newest version are, WATER and JUICE

mj5432

Oct 12, 2022
I think this might be quite a silly question, but... I'm just getting started and can't figure out the controls. I'm in the tutorial, I'm supposed to take control of the first avatar but all I can do is roam around her, I've been pressing all the keys in my keyboard and the buttons in my mouse and there's no response. Also, I've searched for the controls everywhere, but they're nowhere to be found.

Please, help.

Aug 8, 2022
I think this might be quite a silly question, but... I'm just getting started and can't figure out the controls. I'm in the tutorial, I'm supposed to take control of the first avatar but all I can do is roam around her, I've been pressing all the keys in my keyboard and the buttons in my mouse and there's no response. Also, I've searched for the controls everywhere, but they're nowhere to be found.

Please, help.
press 1

nakunaru21

Sep 4, 2022
i have reached difficulty 100 multiple times in the past. it's much more difficult on 6.3.2, since i believe gigabytes and standard enemies now have separate spawn caps and the game will no longer spawn enemies if all active dolls are immune to them, but it's still possible. i'm not sure if you are asking for video evidence or a save file, though.
thank you god
Is it possible to share that data? Or upload a file

Reactions: MaximRed

Camors

May 23, 2017
I recorded a video reaching max level to try to help those who are having a hard time getting it.

Reactions: EmDotRand

gamerman1906

Apr 6, 2020
For anyone having trouble with Ciella and Miera's challenges, Ciella's challenge is easy as long as you have a keyboard warrior resistance card, even if it is a 1 star, and atleast a girl with level 3 dash. Simply run up to the orb, mash as fast as you can, then dash away while killing all the impersonators you see on the other side of the map. Bait all the bashers and other enemies and then quickly dash over to the orb and mash as fast as you can and repeat. The timer resets when you turn in the orb, so you can grind bits out before turning it in so the next orb is faster.

Miera's is very challenging unfortunately. You want a very strong, preferably max card (I used Nicole) with high damage and energy. I used the level 4 teleport girl, and would instantly teleport up onto the pillars, look for a impersonator or keyboard warrior, and teleport to them and kill them. Don't look at the megabytes, only kill kilobytes if they're nearby. Bashers and spammers have a lot of health, I would try at least shooting at the spammers though, as they do slight aoe damage to enemies if you shoot them wrong.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes