Unity Nude Byte [v6.2.0] [Manyakis Games]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

noobicious

Oct 19, 2020
Is there any way i can play the older version 4.3.1 i have it downloaded but it wont seem to let me play it I'm kind of stuck on this screen it wont let me get past this maybe i have to delete the save data where is it located ? 1716861540439.png

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2021
so.. anyone got a 100% savegame or something? i tried some registry files in here but i dont know if it works (still stuck on prisoner stage) and i dont know how to enter passcode

--
man why does manyakis have to focus on making splatoon ripoff game.. i just want to fap to his quality animations like the good ol day.. hell he didnt even finished his old non nsfw projects

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
Is there any way i can play the older version 4.3.1 i have it downloaded but it wont seem to let me play it I'm kind of stuck on this screen it wont let me get past this maybe i have to delete the save data where is it located ?
It is a unity game so who knows but you can download the save transfer exe from the game's itch. 1716874896114.png
Then once you have it i suggest that you export your current savefile by using the export to file option, this will generate a new file in the exporter folder named "NudeByte.sav" thath is your save file at the time of exporting.
Then move that to an other folder so you don't loose it in case you decide to keep going in the newer version since some things will not be transferable form 4.X to 6.X.
Now you can delete the save file using the "Delete save Data" menu option this will erase the save file of your computer (not the back up that you created by using the export option)
and that is all ~~
Also you can do the same whit the 4.3 one so you can go in between version just remember that the save file inside the exporter would be the one that will be applied to you computer when you use the "import" option and if you generate more that one .save without moving the file somewhere else it will overwrite it.

one more thing i could give you my save file if you wish but it is for the version 4.3.2 so that may not work.
one last thing the lv of you doll will be Reset if you switch versions (the level of 6.X) I loosed the level of mine so the info of this post was accurate XD

Last edited:

Fuckthisshitf

Oct 11, 2022
Hey Merie, be gone.
I hate Marie's challenge so much. Weakness to kill, annoys knock back from enemies, "Low energy" 2+ from kill bosses, AND it still counts the timer even when I am falling down from map by stupid enemies and biggest boobie witch.
I would like to watch Marie going to through too, if I beat this shit challenge. Screenshot 2024-05-28 021730.png

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2022
Hey Merie, be gone.
I hate Marie's challenge so much. Weakness to kill, annoys knock back from enemies, "Low energy" 2+ from kill bosses, AND it still counts the timer even when I am falling down from map by stupid enemies and biggest boobie witch.
I would like to watch Marie going to through too, if I beat this shit challenge. View attachment 3678687
try the level 4 roll ability with an upgrade card that boosts your energy and attack, the slow time makes it a lot easier to mow through crowds

Aug 8, 2022
for ciella's challenge, i recommend abusing the level 4 jump ability to lure all the enemies to one corner of the stage, then rush towards the firewall and take it as fast as possible. trying to thin out the enemies is a waste of time, they respawn too fast.

Camors

May 23, 2017
for ciella's challenge, i recommend abusing the level 4 jump ability to lure all the enemies to one corner of the stage, then rush towards the firewall and take it as fast as possible. trying to thin out the enemies is a waste of time, they respawn too fast.
For me what worked was using a bit magnet card with a doll with the roll ability. Getting the ball gets faster the more bits you collected, so I kill the maximum of enemies possible before the time getting to low, and then i lure enemies to one corner to get the ball, like you said.
I thought Ciella challenge was way harder then Meira's challenge, that just a roll doll with a max Nicole card was enough to clear up easily.

Aug 8, 2022
For me what worked was using a bit magnet card with a doll with the roll ability. Getting the ball gets faster the more bits you collected, so I kill the maximum of enemies possible before the time getting to low, and then i lure enemies to one corner to get the ball, like you said.
I thought Ciella challenge was way harder then Meira's challenge, that just a roll doll with a max Nicole card was enough to clear up easily.
this should work pretty well, though i was using an autohotkey script to mash E so it was pretty quick to get the firewall even with no bits.

• Wow
Reactions: Camors

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
Bug about the task about buying a second booster pack required to advance to rank 4, I've already bought 6 and no completion trigger is triggered, am I the only one or is happened to someone else? :HideThePain:

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes