Unity - Abandoned - Nudist Escape Rideshare [v1.7] [Mopp4Studios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

FookU2

Honest opinion, here....
    While I know there are people who actually enjoy this stuff, it's not really my thing, but...

1- The controls...maybe there should be an option to change the controls to fit how each player prefers. Just an idea. These controls felt a bit cramped to my hands, holding them in that position.

2- Maybe there could be a way to save. I know it has an auto save, at specific points, but..would be nice to be able to save it on my own, at any time...like during the end..find a lever, save, if I get caught, just go back to the save and not have to start from the beginning.

3- Hitting the ESC button does pull up the "Quit" option and the other option (can't remember lol), but it doesn't pause the screen. Seems to me it should also pause the screen.

4- Certain areas are a bit too dark to visually see what's going on. While it looks cool, and fits the vibe (nice art, BTW, aside from my personal taste being the polar opposite of her body shape lol), it's harder to see.

5- Walking over desks, etc....she literally just walks over desks, like her legs are 5 feet long. lol...um...games don't necessarily have to be realistic, but that's one thing that always bugged me about some games. Maybe just my opinion...but....
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1815135

Very low quality animation/rigging, janky controls/collision, low quality sound design (with highly repetitive re-use of the same audio samples), laughable sex scenes, weird camera movements. Would not recommend until a lot is fixed (if it ever is)