Unity Abandoned Nudist Escape Rideshare [v1.7] [Mopp4Studios]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Superbullet

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
XhrItq.png

Overview:
A brazen nudist must escape the clutches of a diabolical manic who is using shared rides as his method of collecting his victims. He is hell bent on extracting everything he can from his sufferers. You take control of the shameless nudist who must figure out the secrets and clues necessary to escape before the madman's creations bring about her demise.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-27
Release Date: 2020-09-27
Developer: Mopp4studios
Censored: No
Version: 1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

nude1.png 8ECtvz.png Px452e.png jb91Dk.jpg Bd+R4j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

moomoo878

Aug 30, 2017
me: sees all the bitching about the way the girls look
me: looked at this looked at the other game sees similar proportions
me: sees utterly stupid situations in both games
me: wonders why the fuck NOBODY else seems to realize that these are caricatures and that the dev is doing this on purpose

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
This game is like a nightmare that never ends.
Well now, this actually makes me want to play the game, if only because of morbid curiosity :3

Btw, why is this a 1.7 if it's indeed a "first release" ? Or is it like "first release on f95" ?

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Ok, after you hide i found a annoying bug, if you press "e" again on the same note before hide you'll get the same message "something is coming!..." and the irritating sound. Another bug, if you roll with "q" between the blue manequins let you passage through the wall...

Last edited:

Superbullet

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Ok, after you hide i found a annoying bug, if you press "e" again on the same note before hide you'll get the same message "something is coming!..." and the irritating sound. Another bug, rool with "q" between the blue manequins let you passage through the wall...
Thanks I will correct these bugs in next release. :)

Reactions: hulaneo

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Ok, the keyboard thing in the closet it stupid. Either reduce the amount of keys that need to be pressed to like 4 of them instead of THE ENTIRE KEYBOARD or increase the amount of time before the key times out making you fail.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes