Unity Abandoned Nudist Escape Rideshare [v1.7] [Mopp4Studios]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

racove

Aug 28, 2020
anyone finis tis game? i just want to see sex scene
I was progressing on it, I got to a part where the game says "there is something coming, you have to hide", you go inside a cabinet and you have to press a sequence of random buttons, I didn't smile and gave up, until that part I just saw a blow job i will not play anymore

cauldron

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I like the game's aesthetic and gameplay, even if a bit buggy. My main complain is that I can't do the QTE on my computer... so I'm blocked to the first part. Anyway, I wish there were more games like that!

Thank you for your work.

Please, could you make the QTE easier?...

Reactions: Aereon1104

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Walkthrough:

Talk to guy in upstairs apartment, pick up $100 after tit job, open fridge, read landlord note, turn on tv, pick up cell phone, go to door by bat, fuck driver or don't, grab key in mirror, go to cow picture, pick up note on ground, grab clock parts, fix clock, crank handle, read note behind bookcase, read note in crank room, hide in cabinet, do quicktime events, grab key in newly opened room(tv room) go upstairs, give guy(David Bowie) a blowjob, check hall with mannequin picture, grab key from top shelf in tv room, go through double doors, find and pull all 5 levers in basement, grab suntan lotion from shelf, escape out exit.
where are the clock parts?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
In the last room you need to pull 5 levers, after pulling the 1st more robots will start chasing you, using the Esc button of your keyboard DO NOT PAUSE THE GAME, after the 5th go back to the room with the 3rd lever behind a wall of boxes is the shelf with the lotion, pick it quick (a small text appears) and run to the exit on the corner of the same room, slam yourself agains the Exit door, press E, whatever, and the credits will roll out.

View attachment 836649

View attachment 836652
what exactly are we supposed to do with the ESC button, while not pausing the game?

EDIT: Nevermind. I gave up and deleted it lol. Kept dying...I just wanna see some sexy time...not run from robots and die over and over while trying to find levers and stuff. lol

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
what exactly are we supposed to do with the ESC button, while not pausing the game?

EDIT: Nevermind. I gave up and deleted it lol. Kept dying...I just wanna see some sexy time...not run from robots and die over and over while trying to find levers and stuff. lol
You need to run the entire time without stopping

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for making this game. I enjoy it and the unrealistic proportions. Had to look for it for an embarrassingly long time, only one person was onto what the game looked like but couldn't remember the name of it either. I hope this girl gets to return in newer games and also get this game released on Android at some point.

Nov 9, 2018
Amazing, take your time, 2B deserves only the best <3
I actually found this game on his Patreon, it's called 2B Dreaming, and it looks beautiful ingame. Exactly how I'd like my own 2B to look like. Sadly I never found any updates for it. Seems like many of his projects are one-offs but they exist and are still downloadable. I'd share the files but the developer (Superbullet) could use the extra patrons to keep developing good games, maybe even updating abandoned games like 2B Dreaming or Nudist Escape games and releasing them for Android. The hardware is powerful enough to run real time 3d games and still look good.

Reactions: Aereon1104
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes