Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice, silly and funny update as usual added with lots of typos and bit sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10 + WT by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 326 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I am not turning the girls into whore! Don't worry!
I dont want this game to be forced or corruption!
But thank you for telling me your opinions and please continue to tell me the flaws of this games.
This game will have good ending, the girls will not end up being a prostitute

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
This was abrupt.
View attachment 3123417

I see why some balked. Complete 180 on school attire, along with an apparent change to school type.

Also: Nazia or Narzia? I think the latter, but it keeps coming up this way, and Nori keeps coming up as "Narrator". And "Thinking" will pop up for "Teacher" and a few others. Might need to plug in URM and maybe get a couple of those things fixed.

As for what is being referred to in this scene, one would expect government officials to be wearing either a certain style of armband associated with the late 1930s and 1940s in Europe, or for there to be lots of hammers and sickles plastered about. Honestly, the totalitarianism seems a lot like North Korea.

ADDENDUM:
It doesn't surprise me at all that Allana has her shoes off. She has no fucks to give. :LOL:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nudist School [v0.11.1] [Elsa] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [433 MB]
- - -

Mac [429 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is the missing path in this update? Just asking because i stopped the last at the "coming soon" choice because yoga dont makes any sense ^^

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Is the missing path in this update? Just asking because i stopped the last at the "coming soon" choice because yoga dont makes any sense ^^
Nope another new Asian character added thats added to the beginning so you have to start over to see her stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: Virulenz

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Hmmm I dont plan to release v0.11 to public at this state since the girls will be transitioning from uniform to the normal outfit again and then to uniform again.

But since it's leaked. Please read below.
Anyway. Thank you for loving my game =)

The new scenes are located -
1) After Bailey and Lyra argue and Olivia introduces herself.
2) Olivia will give you a tour, and you will meet Luna in the library
3) Meet Luna in the 2nd time in the library after Bailey copied your assignment there
4) Luna will call you after Olivia in the cafe scene

This update will bring
1) new conversation scenes with the girls but mostly Olivia. It's not completely finished yet, I will continue to put more conversations scenes in the beggining of the game in future.
2) there will be a little nudity scenes but there won't be any animations.
3) There will be some weird transition between uniforms of the students to their new outfits as shown in the images. I have no time to correct and rerender all of them for now.
4) In the next update, I will add alot of new gallery images!
5) You might need to replay the game from the beginning to get this scenes.

Reactions: Tinuss and JJ1960

Pepelotas2

Dec 6, 2020
What do you mean by restart by itself ?
Also for me. After the scene with Nazia and Nori, Audrey cums and the game says This is the end of the game´s version. Thank you for playing. You can save your progress... Then it starts again the game saying There is still time before the teacher come. .... It´s a bit annoying :)
Thank you very much for your game

Reactions: goovraedt

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NudistSchool-0.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Also for me. After the scene with Nazia and Nori, Audrey cums and the game says This is the end of the game´s version. Thank you for playing. You can save your progress... Then it starts again the game saying There is still time before the teacher come. .... It´s a bit annoying :)
Thank you very much for your game
May not work, but reload (one of) your save(s) and, instead of advancing, roll back a few slides. I've had this issue with a couple other VNs and sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. I think, without the rollback, the permfile still reflects that you're in the prior release (or something like that) and so it acts like it's the prior release, not acknowledging the new content.

Not a programmer or modder, just going on observation and contemplating what the issue might be. If it works, let us know.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes