Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
gotta say. i really like the "best friend". and Olivia, holy shit. i usually prefer full shaved/waxed, but damn she's just.... adorable.

but as this is a first release, will have to see a few updates and how it pans out. usually i don't even touch 0.1s, but got baited in by the cuties, little honeytraps. :love: too many games start out with tons of promise as nice clean kinetic VNs, then say "oh no that was just the intro" before moving on to cripple themselves with exponential branching choices or empty and unnecessary "free roam".

don't get me wrong. i do like choices, but i think the best choices are kept simple; let you skip controversial (or illegal) fetishes, or LIs that you have no interest or don't want in the harem. :cool:

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
You must not have been a teen in the 80's like me. I could go down on a lass and floss my teeth at the same time. Also, as long as they had good hygiene, the slight musk that was trapped in their bush was heavenly.
Damned whippersnapper! Early 70's for me and completely shaved just doesn't set right.
I do prefer trimmed, but as long as I don't need a machete to get through it I'm good.

Now get off my lawn.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Damned whippersnapper! Early 70's for me and completely shaved just doesn't set right.
I do prefer trimmed, but as long as I don't need a machete to get through it I'm good.

Now get off my lawn.
Yeah, I liked some bush, just not the bush found on Demi Moore, back in the 80's. Would have needed a chainsaw to get through that foliage.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
What about bush in 90s?;) Danni Ashe and others...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is pretty much like most of the girls I was with in the mid 80's through the mid 90's. By the late 90's, most of them were either completely bald or just had a landing strip. I only had one that was near Demi territory and she was one of the only ones I did not go down on as part of foreplay.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
By any chance is Lancy named after Lancy from Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island?.....especially since she looks almost identical :ROFLMAO:

edit:

Ok, finished the content. What a bizarre, ridiculous, hairbrained idea and plot.......I like it :LOL: :LOL:

This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Last edited:

GainGunrall

Jul 27, 2019
Woohoo! 1.0 for a first release! Awesome! It's nice to be surprised with a non-alpha/non-beta release. Thank you dev. :)

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
By any chance is Lancy named after Lancy from Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island?.....especially since she looks almost identical :ROFLMAO:

edit:

Ok, finished the content. What a bizarre, ridiculous, hairbrained idea and plot.......I like it :LOL: :LOL:

This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.
It is Lancy from Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island the 2 developers are friends. Read the Developer Notes.

Reactions: "CJ" and HogRocket

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
What about bush in 90s?;) Danni Ashe and others...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Danni Ashe... Oh be still my beating heart~! First time I ever saw her was coming across thrown photocopied prints of her glorious tits while in the woods. I must have been 16? What a woman...

You, sir, are a man of pure f*cking culture and taste.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Danni Ashe... Oh be still my beating heart~! First time I ever saw her was coming across thrown photocopied prints of her glorious tits while in the woods. I must have been 16? What a woman...

You, sir, are a man of pure f*cking culture and taste.
I'm happy that someone still remember that Lady, she was first love of many boys ;)
Thank you very much for compliment.
I like boobs and remember about best boobs, that's why they call me Boobs Lover.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes