• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Any sex scenes with this girl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or any predictions?

Только сцены с обнажением. Пока полноценный интим обходит эту девушку стороной.
В прошлом комментарии по ссылке я придумал как можно реализовать идею где эта девушка будет в интимной сцене. Там продолжение истории Луны и этой девушки. Для любовной линии в истории это не повредит, Луна получит продолжение своей истории и заодно будет интим с этой девушкой.

Nude scenes only. So far, full-fledged intimacy has bypassed this girl.
In the last comment on the link, I figured out how to implement the idea where this girl will be in an intimate scene. There is a continuation of the story of Luna and this girl. This will not harm the love line in the story; Luna will get a continuation of her story and at the same time there will be intimacy with this girl.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not really an update when there's no real new content. A few fixes to dialouge and point in the background, but the game ends the same place it ended before.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how much femdom?
There is one Feather Light "femdom" scene.

If you're actually into femdom you probably wouldn't even register the scene as being femdom it's so light.
If you're not super against femdom you probably wouldn't even register the scene as being femdom.

It really takes overreaction to call the scene femdom and actual mean it.

Reactions: TamreeFugar

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Pardon my laziness if this has been asked before...but has there been any indication of how much more story there will be before it ends? Personally I'm getting irritated with having to start a new game with every update, so I'm probably done with updates and will just play it again when the game is complete, assuming that is something on the horizon in the not-too-distant future?
...eagerly awaiting Laik Dink's walkthrough for 0.15...
I'm not going to complain about free mods for games I DL for free, but there def seems to be a 48-hour+ lag with only this modder across all the games I have played. Maybe it's time to cut back the # of games being modded so mods are ready a little closer to game update releases? 24 hours is a virtual (rimshot) eternity in our spoiled/privileged online world in 2024, but 24 hours left the building with this modder a long time ago and we are now more than 2 days behind on most mods.

I truly appreciate all the time and effort, but I'm not sure my 2024 expectations can handle it...:D Must be irritating/stressful to hear all the grumbling from us leeches too when you're modding for free, so it just seems logical to scale back a bit to make the workload more manageable. :unsure:

Last edited:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Только сцены с обнажением. Пока полноценный интим обходит эту девушку стороной.
В прошлом комментарии по ссылке я придумал как можно реализовать идею где эта девушка будет в интимной сцене. Там продолжение истории Луны и этой девушки. Для любовной линии в истории это не повредит, Луна получит продолжение своей истории и заодно будет интим с этой девушкой.

Nude scenes only. So far, full-fledged intimacy has bypassed this girl.
In the last comment on the link, I figured out how to implement the idea where this girl will be in an intimate scene. There is a continuation of the story of Luna and this girl. This will not harm the love line in the story; Luna will get a continuation of her story and at the same time there will be intimacy with this girl.

Why are you writing that above the english text there,,, What is the point ?????

Stick with english like everybody else does.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Why are you writing that above the english text there,,, What is the point ?????

Stick with english like everybody else does.
Well, if you read the English part the poster is clearly not a native Englsh speaker, so presumably he included his post in his native language as well so that people who read/speak that can help if there is any confusion over what his English translation is saying. As long as he posts in English as required, what is the big deal if he also posts in his native language?? There won't be a Quiz, and nobody is forcing you to read and understand the other language. :unsure:

Not everybody is a native English speaker, and not every ESL learner is 100% confident that their English is perfect. There are plenty of nasty posters who are quick to jump on any posts that "don't make sense" so maybe he's just covering his bases as best he can, which I don't see as an issue. Not sure why you think this is such a problem?

Reactions: $@~ and ozpush

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.14
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Has this been updated yet?

Reactions: MacLeod2001

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Посмотрел обновление игры. Сбились фалы сохранения и проходил всё сначала. Но зато снова увидел то что пропустил или забыл. Вполне неплохое обновление. В конвейерном темпе выходят обновления для этой игры. Примерно раз в месяц новенькое можно увидеть. Не знаю как успеть такое делать и не надоедает. Потом увидел что на Патреоне более ста покровителей и понял что есть интерес и есть для кого делать. Так что уверен что каждое обновление какое бы оно не было вполне ожидаемо. Теперь ещё немного слов.

I looked at the game update. The save files got lost and I went through it all over again. But then I saw again what I had missed or forgotten. Quite a good update. Updates for this game are being released at an assembly line pace. About once a month something new can be seen. I don’t know how to manage to do this without getting bored. Then I saw that there were more than a hundred patrons on Patreon and realized that there was interest and there was someone to do it for. So I’m sure that every update, no matter what it is, is fully expected. Now a few more words.

Про обновление.
About the update.

Что же может быть дальше.
What could happen next?

Перевод
Translation

бонус
bonus

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes