Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Do the renders get better in newer updates or is it same quality as the start? just played it for the first time but looks kinda grainy so wanted to ask

Apebe

Apr 4, 2024
Great job so far, love the bottle game
edit : but no blow job so far ?

Last edited:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Напишу комментарий. Сколько уже писал и идей и советов для этой игры. Надеюсь то что я напишу тоже будет интересно.
I'll write a comment. I have already written so many ideas and tips for this game. I hope what I write will also be interesting.

Мысли про обновление.
Thoughts about the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Просто идеи для размышления про продолжение.
Just ideas to think about the continuation.

Перевод.
Translation.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished the latest update and I don't like where the game is heading.

Another "This Scene not available in this release"

And the game seems to be changing from Harem to having to pick one girl.

Olivia has always been and will remain my favourite, but I like all the other girls too.

I'll keep playing, but would have much preferred an actual harem

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Just finished the latest update and I don't like where the game is heading.

Another "This Scene not available in this release"

And the game seems to be changing from Harem to having to pick one girl.

Olivia has always been and will remain my favourite, but I like all the other girls too.

I'll keep playing, but would have much preferred an actual harem
There is already lots of "unofficial" harem content. The girls often witness him having sex with the others while also having sex with him with no ill-will. MC bangs Nori and Narza on the regular at the same time, both "art" scenes have the potential for cooperative sharing and there have been a couple of group sex sessions where he went from girl to girl while the rest of the group waited their turn.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is already lots of "unofficial" harem content. The girls often witness him having sex with the others while also having sex with him with no ill-will. MC bangs Nori and Narza on the regular at the same time, both "art" scenes have the potential for cooperative sharing and there have been a couple of group sex sessions where he went from girl to girl while the rest of the group waited their turn.
Yea, but that was all before establishing an actual relationship with any of the girls. Up to now it was all just casual sex.
Telling Olivia we love her and like her more than all the others is establishing a relationship, which, obviously is a vital component to making a harem, but the having to pick between the two girls to get there wasn't a great sign

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Np. Yeah. I think it's a matter of content being finished incrementally. This time you could do solo Olivia and then (I think) some solo Lena stuff. But I think v0.15 will include the solo Lena sex scene and then the harem path with both of them and the threesome sex in Elsa's screenshot on that post. I'm not 100%, but I think that's what's happening.

Reactions: S1nsational
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes