• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
well wt is for .14 and game is .15 remake so whatta do you think?
Not the question I asked but as usual the same quantity of snark per your posts without answering the question. Yes or no would have sufficed.

I know that you cannot apply a wrong version mod. We've had this discussion before.

However, are you able to take the Save folder from a modded game and successfully run it in an unmodded update? Dink appears to have lost interest or is too spread thin to update his mod so I am just trying to figure out the logistics of going on without his walkthrough.

So, what do YOU think?

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.14
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Are you still working on this? (sorry if this is already been asked)

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Hi guys!

"YOU DONT HAVE TO REPLAY THE GAME IF YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO PLAY THE NEW CONTENT WITH THE NEW GIRL LUNA BECAUSE IT DOESNT AFFECT THE FUTURE GAMEPLAY"
Elsa, actually we may have to restart if we have played using the Walkthrough because it appears that Mr. or Ms. Dink is MIA for 0.15. No hate for you or your game, only luv!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When Olivia enter your house
I restarted from save before that, and 0.15 still ends with Olivia in the park.

I don't know if that's because I didn't balance my time between Olivia and the other girl at all or what, but the only new content I saw was the slightly changed dialogue from .14

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
I restarted from save before that, and 0.15 still ends with Olivia in the park.

I don't know if that's because I didn't balance my time between Olivia and the other girl at all or what, but the only new content I saw was the slightly changed dialogue from .14
You need to favour Lena or balance between two girls to get a different scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Creator: Nudist School/ Elsa - - F95Zone
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. I added some recommended choices and also have a cheat choice for all scenes (mostly in the 1st release). Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.15
View attachment 1718075 View attachment 1718082 View attachment 1718084
Updated to v0.15

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Nudist School with LaikDink's walkthrough mod to v0.15.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Decent premise but the MC is another cringelord...

"Oh no I'm naked... oh god... I'm so embarrassed... I just fucked my classmate... that's so wrong... REEEEEEEEE"

I yearn for the the day devs write MCs that that aren't actually retarded... also who the fuck takes random pills someone gives you... apart from drug addicts... MC is suppose to be smart... but behaves like an idiot...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jaike

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
also who the fuck takes random pills someone gives you... apart from drug addicts... MC is suppose to be smart... but behaves like an idiot...
Probably people who were children who'd go to free candy vans, if they grew up.
Free Candy Van.png
The van drivers could just repaint the vans.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes