Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
(A) Right. Because no game character ever has been modeled after a real person. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
(B) The point is there are no sexy busty redhead characters in the game, or if there are they don't stand out enough because I don't remember any (pink haired one doesn't count).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
So at the end (and that's simply my personal opinion) the breast sizes are perfect in this VN, and I would not want to see that changed.

I must say adding a little more chubby body type would not hurt to give a even more natural vibe. Nothing oversized of course, but let's face it, not everyone in real life has a perfect figure either. Of course all of this (and what I said) must be a decision that the developer can and has to make for himself. We can only make suggestions but he makes the final decision.
So far, however, I think he does a great job.
One of the limitations of Daz models is their baseline is an ideal proportion and age. You have sliders to adjust parameters for various body parts but when you get really old, really young (aka children and babies) and various levels of obesity the results are typically distorted and not pleasant; that's why the models with zeppelins on their chest don't look very natural. You almost have to have a base model that is designed to be overweight to come out looking right. There are some games on the site where they pull off an attractive girl who is chubby but they had to do a lot of reworking of the base model to get there.

Also, Elsa is a girl. ;)

Reactions: damnedfrog

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
One of the limitations of Daz models is their baseline is an ideal proportion and age. You have sliders to adjust parameters for various body parts but when you get really old, really young (aka children and babies) and various levels of obesity the results are typically distorted and not pleasant; that's why the models with zeppelins on their chest don't look very natural. You almost have to have a base model that is designed to be overweight to come out looking right. There are some games on the site where they pull off an attractive girl who is chubby but they had to do a lot of reworking of the base model to get there.

Also, Elsa is a girl. ;)
Whoops - I knew she was a girl, but obviously did not had my morning coffee (sorry dev). I am pretty useless without it... ;)
I am no designer (well - I do CAD design and 3D printing, but that's something completely different), so I had no idea it was that strongly depending on the (rather restricted in this case) base model. I am secretly glad those "torpedo's" don't look that good I must confess. Anyway - If it's so much of a hassle to do a more chubby figure, then I rather see the dev concentrating on expanding this VN further in stead of slowing down significantly to realize that chubby wish. I had no idea it would be this hard.

Well - You live and learn, right? :cool:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Whoops - I knew she was a girl, but obviously did not had my morning coffee (sorry dev). I am pretty useless without it... ;)
I am no designer (well - I do CAD design and 3D printing, but that's something completely different), so I had no idea it was that strongly depending on the (rather restricted in this case) base model. I am secretly glad those "torpedo's" don't look that good I must confess. Anyway - If it's so much of a hassle to do a more chubby figure, then I rather see the dev concentrating on expanding this VN further in stead of slowing down significantly to realize that chubby wish. I had no idea it would be this hard.

Well - You live and learn, right? :cool:
Since you do CAD you might want to download Daz (it's free, they make their money selling assets and plugins) and play around with it. There are some stock models that come with it that you can see what the slider controls do as far as body deformation and how the skin maps and clothing work. You can export the models to other 3D modeling software to do changes that are not in the stock controls of Daz, then reimport them. If you find something that works you might be able to contribute what you are looking for to the dev and see if she's interested in including that kind of girl in the game.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Agreed. I mean look at what the dev gave us in this one also:
View attachment 3801424
Only thing we're missin here are a few chubby girls. Unless I've missed them? (I'm behind on this one)
i think id still like to see a bit more variety, but im not about to spam the dev with demands. she does a good job and i do understand that adding girls that have more flaws might drive players away. some people here can be stupid vocal about girls with traits they think are "ugly"

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
i think id still like to see a bit more variety, but im not about to spam the dev with demands. she does a good job and i do understand that adding girls that have more flaws might drive players away. some people here can be stupid vocal about girls with traits they think are "ugly"
Yeah. I'm not demanding anything. She is doing a good job.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes