Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
He's translating from Russian, and generally has done so poorly. As bad as it is here, the VN that the teacher's aide came from was exponentially worse. Don't know if they're using Google translate or speak English, but don't have a great command of sentence structure and how pronouns and articles are used - my recollection is that such elements are wrapped into the base word in many languages, including Russian.
Fuck it... Just did English improved versions of the last 2 script files (Episode 15, and 16) which seemed to be by far the worst I've seen in the game with wrong words, missed punctuation, choppy/unnatural/unclear dialogue, etc.

If anyone wants to use them feel free. I did also throw an extra conditional on at the end that will look to see if the Episode_17.rpyc file exists to know whether to end or jump to the start of the next chapter whenever it comes out... so it should have no issue with future versions as long as variables aren't reworked...

-----
I did look at Episode 14 as well, overall it was significantly better English than the last two. It just had the wrong narrator thing which the dev has still not fixed. There were also a few lines that sounded unnatural or did not make sense if you thought about them. There's actually still one line I can not actually figure out the intent of:

"Her soft butt rubs your dick, making it feel like you are going through a handbook."

I honestly have no idea what this sentence is trying to say... Does someone get intense pleasure from reading handbooks? Or are we supposed to feel that getting what is sort of a buttjob is as boring as reading a handbook? Is it maybe saying this experience is somehow an instructional guide to something? Was it meant to be a comparison to a handjob and the wrong word was used? Are we comparing it to rubbing your dick between the covers of a book (Although why the oddly specific handbook? Handbooks aren't usually leatherbound...usually we are talking paper or plastic covers on a spiral bound or stapled book... And ummm is putting your dick in a book really a thing many people do? Surely you can find something better, more comfortable, and safer to use than a book? I mean not only are you definitely ruining that book, but I'd be terrified of getting a papercut down there...) Seriously, what the hell is this sentence actually trying to convey?

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Fuck it... Just did English improved versions of the last 2 script files (Episode 15, and 16) which seemed to be by far the worst I've seen in the game with wrong words, missed punctuation, choppy/unnatural/unclear dialogue, etc.

If anyone wants to use them feel free. I did also throw an extra conditional on at the end that will look to see if the Episode_17.rpyc file exists to know whether to end or jump to the start of the next chapter whenever it comes out... so it should have no issue with future versions as long as variables aren't reworked...

-----
I did look at Episode 14 as well, overall it was significantly better English than the last two. It just had the wrong narrator thing which the dev has still not fixed. There were also a few lines that sounded unnatural or did not make sense if you thought about them. There's actually still one line I can not actually figure out the intent of:

"Her soft butt rubs your dick, making it feel like you are going through a handbook."

I honestly have no idea what this sentence is trying to say... Does someone get intense pleasure from reading handbooks? Or are we supposed to feel that getting what is sort of a buttjob is as boring as reading a handbook? Is it maybe saying this experience is somehow an instructional guide to something? Was it meant to be a comparison to a handjob and the wrong word was used? Are we comparing it to rubbing your dick between the covers of a book (Although why the oddly specific handbook? Handbooks aren't usually leatherbound...usually we are talking paper or plastic covers on a spiral bound or stapled book... And ummm is putting your dick in a book really a thing many people do? Surely you can find something better, more comfortable, and safer to use than a book? I mean not only are you definitely ruining that book, but I'd be terrified of getting a papercut down there...) Seriously, what the hell is this sentence actually trying to convey?
I checked synonyms to see if there was anything that could possibly come close to any word with a suggestive or sensual meaning. Absolutely baffled.

• Crown
Reactions: Twistty

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Хорошее обновление игры. Перед тем как писать своё сообщение прочитал другие. Много чего пишут и почему то в основном не совсем положительные отзывы. Судя по словам вроде всё устраивает, но при этом недовольны какими то мелочами в игре. Уже писал это но повторюсь. Игра выходит и всё там происходит в одном стиле написания и атмосферы. То есть, как она ощущалась в начальных выпусках, так она и сейчас ощущается. Вроде ничего не изменилось. Это хорошо, если она порадовала в самом начале , то и должна тогда радовать и сейчас с выходом очередного обновления для неё. Постоянно выходят обновления, всё в том же стиле повествования, много персонажей, есть анимированные сцены, иногда приходят нововведения в игру. Всё что надо если она понравилась сразу есть и в продолжениях. Дальше немного поподробней.

Nice game update. I read the others before writing my message. They write a lot of things and for some reason the reviews are mostly not entirely positive. Judging by the words, they seem to be happy with everything, but at the same time they are unhappy with some little things in the game. I already wrote this but I’ll say it again. The game comes out and everything happens in the same writing style and atmosphere. That is, how it felt in the initial releases is how it feels now. It seems like nothing has changed. This is good, if it pleased you at the very beginning, then it should please you then and now with the release of the next update for it. Updates are constantly coming out, all in the same narrative style, there are many characters, there are animated scenes, and sometimes innovations come to the game. Everything you need if you liked it right away is in the sequels. A little more detail later.

Про обновление. Если не играли то лучше не читать, так как там много рассказа про сюжет из новой части.
About the update. If you haven’t played it, it’s better not to read it, since there’s a lot of story about the plot from the new part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Идеи и продолжение.
Ideas and continuation.

Translation.

Пару бонусов ко всему этому.
A couple of bonuses to all this.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
Хорошее обновление игры. Перед тем как писать своё сообщение прочитал другие. Много чего пишут и почему то в основном не совсем положительные отзывы. Судя по словам вроде всё устраивает, но при этом недовольны какими то мелочами в игре. Уже писал это но повторюсь. Игра выходит и всё там происходит в одном стиле написания и атмосферы. То есть, как она ощущалась в начальных выпусках, так она и сейчас ощущается. Вроде ничего не изменилось. Это хорошо, если она порадовала в самом начале , то и должна тогда радовать и сейчас с выходом очередного обновления для неё. Постоянно выходят обновления, всё в том же стиле повествования, много персонажей, есть анимированные сцены, иногда приходят нововведения в игру. Всё что надо если она понравилась сразу есть и в продолжениях. Дальше немного поподробней.

Nice game update. I read the others before writing my message. They write a lot of things and for some reason the reviews are mostly not entirely positive. Judging by the words, they seem to be happy with everything, but at the same time they are unhappy with some little things in the game. I already wrote this but I’ll say it again. The game comes out and everything happens in the same writing style and atmosphere. That is, how it felt in the initial releases is how it feels now. It seems like nothing has changed. This is good, if it pleased you at the very beginning, then it should please you then and now with the release of the next update for it. Updates are constantly coming out, all in the same narrative style, there are many characters, there are animated scenes, and sometimes innovations come to the game. Everything you need if you liked it right away is in the sequels. A little more detail later.

Про обновление. Если не играли то лучше не читать, так как там много рассказа про сюжет из новой части.
About the update. If you haven’t played it, it’s better not to read it, since there’s a lot of story about the plot from the new part.

Идеи и продолжение.
Ideas and continuation.

Translation.

Пару бонусов ко всему этому.
A couple of bonuses to all this.
Thank you for your well constructive feedback ! I learnt alot from your feedback! It's so good !

ozpush

Oct 20, 2018
Hi All I have made a highlighted choice walkthrough (most content) for Nudist School 17.
Also have corrected some text so it flows better.

Unzip the file into the Game directory and overwrite files when asked when asked.

This is my first attempt at doing this.
Please let me know if i have missed anything.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am thinking it's time to carve out the romance of the girls before moving on to the next nudist project
One thought could be to somewhat intertwine things more than you've already done. Just food for thought, but maybe you could have whomever announce the next nudist project will be coming up, but then have a few days before it happens. You can have the MC work on more romance / getting acquainted during that time in between.

It could help make the story flow a bit more smoothly and get us more attached to the LIs in the process. You've already done that at least somewhat with several of the characters, but in at least many cases, it felt to me like the nudist projects were almost daily. That seemed too frequent, although I understand that in this world the government wants to make the students corrupted "confident in their own bodies".

I guess I would think they'd have the project once a week, like maybe every Friday. Then the students could interact more (and commiserate) with each other in between projects. There are still several of the original or newer girls with whom the MC hasn't interacted all that much outside of class, and there are new possibilities with the new photoshoot. But however you do it, I think slowing the frequency of the nudist projects themselves might help the story overall quite a bit.

I really enjoy the game either way; this is meant just to be some constructive feedback for consideration.

Elsa94

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2022
One thought could be to somewhat intertwine things more than you've already done. Just food for thought, but maybe you could have whomever announce the next nudist project will be coming up, but then have a few days before it happens. You can have the MC work on more romance / getting acquainted during that time in between.

It could help make the story flow a bit more smoothly and get us more attached to the LIs in the process. You've already done that at least somewhat with several of the characters, but in at least many cases, it felt to me like the nudist projects were almost daily. That seemed too frequent, although I understand that in this world the government wants to make the students corrupted "confident in their own bodies".

I guess I would think they'd have the project once a week, like maybe every Friday. Then the students could interact more (and commiserate) with each other in between projects. There are still several of the original or newer girls with whom the MC hasn't interacted all that much outside of class, and there are new possibilities with the new photoshoot. But however you do it, I think slowing the frequency of the nudist projects themselves might help the story overall quite a bit.

I really enjoy the game either way; this is meant just to be some constructive feedback for consideration.
Great feedback ! Thank you ! I probably did not think of that. It's a good idea and feedback.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
This is my first attempt at doing this.
Please let me know if i have missed anything.
Even beffore DL-ing and extracting I can say it's already better than the previous mod whaich seems abandoned and didn't even bother to set up the game to move onto new content after then end of that last update (.15). Thanks for the effort! (y)

Edit: just DL-ed your mod and one suggestion for the future would be to name the uploaded archive something slightly different than the posted game update file to avoid confusion.

Edit2: just skipped through and had no issues. (y)

Three minor questions:

1. Is there any stats/variable consequences to using an un-modded save to start, or is it better to start a new game and skip through (for the bazillionth time)? [I loaded a mod-free save from the end of 0.15 and was suprised it ran fine without borking anything so I went through from there instead of starting from scratch and holding CTRL for 45 minutes.]

2. On this choice you have highlighted one of the choices as preferable:
but I played originally the other choice and don't remember anything different as a result. Maybe I'm just missing some small change to how the scene plays out, or maybe it's an invisible difference in a variable that might become important later?

3. On both this choice (after the entire scene with these girls has already played through):
Is there a reason you chose to highlight both of these choices as preferable? Maybe some Easter Egg that appears after you fuck a girl 27 times or something? That would be some deep-state level shit from the dev! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramagar and Emelex

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
couldn't pick any older post to reply?

anyways:

1. why is that dev hasn't made d/dd cups girls for girls on this game (only teacher)
2. i'm on many threads, many have d or bigger cups and also at the same time have a or b cups
3. since you seemed to prefer d and bigger i reccomnded to you monkeyposter_7's game.

seen 1 game where players could decide cupsizes but that got abandoned i think.
1. Yes, that's my question. Why are you answering my question by parroting my question at me? I fail to see what you accomplish with it.
2. Again, fine. But what's that have to do with this game? It feels very disrespectful in my eyes to see a question about a dev's game and to try and change the subject by talking about the games other devs have made.
3. I'm afraid my preference is as irrelevant as yours here. I'm asking a question about the creative and technical decisions of this game, and I'm afraid it's starting to seem even more disrespectful to the dev in my eyes to keep trying to change the subject with non-sequiturs like this.

Honestly - I like the size of the cups in this game. There are a few I think are near the border, but still human. I personally don't like cups that look like you need a wheelbarrow to carry them around (or break your back if you don't). A lot of games here show breasts that look like the carrier of that misfortune has some human deformations that fit in a horror movie (and let's not speak about the male parts that are even to big to fit in a submarine as periscope).

I love how this VN has girls with believable sizes, so you don't need a alternate reality to make them acceptable. That, together with the nice pubic hair, is what makes this VN standing out. I think the author (and body designer) of this VN did a great job in making the woman characters believable.
Define "human?" Because I'm afraid I fail to see what this has to do with my question regarding the creative/technical decisions on this game.

How very strange that you bring up wheelbarrow-carry tits out of nowhere. I don't see how your fetish for bakunyuu/gigantomastia is relevant here. What does that have to do with my question?

I'ma fraid I don't know where these games you claim to exist are. I've not seen many. But like I keep saying, I don't know why the fans of this game keep wanting to talk about others games when I'm asking about this game. I really can't stress how this is more and more coming across disrespectful to the dev. How do you think he feels, seeing someone ask a question about his game only to have his fans contradict their enjoyment of his game by trying to change the subject to other devs' games?

Again, I'm afraid I don't understand what horror games have to do with this game. This game isn't horror. Whatever body horror phobias you have, I'm afraid they're very off-topic here.

Define "believable?"

Define "acceptable?"

Again, define "believable," please. What are you even talking about here? And what does that have to do with the dev's technical/creative decisions that I'm asking about? :/

I agree, I like the breasts in this game. So tired of oversized boobs.
Good on you! But I fail to see how that's relevant to my question about the creative/technical decisions of the dev and how that answers my question. If you're so tired of oversized boobs, I also fail to see how that's relevant but question why everyone keeps talking about other games and wonder if you being tired of oversized boobs has something to do with the members of this thread fixating on talking about other games when someone asks about creative/technical decisions on the dev's part.

Define "oversized," though?

ozpush

Oct 20, 2018
Even beffore DL-ing and extracting I can say it's already better than the previous mod whaich seems abandoned and didn't even bother to set up the game to move onto new content after then end of that last update (.15). Thanks for the effort! (y)

Edit: just DL-ed your mod and one suggestion for the future would be to name the uploaded archive something slightly different than the posted game update file to avoid confusion.

Edit2: just skipped through and had no issues. (y)

Three minor questions:

1. Is there any stats/variable consequences to using an un-modded save to start, or is it better to start a new game and skip through (for the bazillionth time)? [I loaded a mod-free save from the end of 0.15 and was suprised it ran fine without borking anything so I went through from there instead of starting from scratch and holding CTRL for 45 minutes.]

2. On this choice you have highlighted one of the choices as preferable:
but I played originally the other choice and don't remember anything different as a result. Maybe I'm just missing some small change to how the scene plays out, or maybe it's an invisible difference in a variable that might become important later?

3. On both this choice (after the entire scene with these girls has already played through):
Is there a reason you chose to highlight both of these choices as preferable? Maybe some Easter Egg that appears after you fuck a girl 27 times or something? That would be some deep-state level shit from the dev! :LOL:

Sorry for slow reply.

After playing the game and going through the code i found i had missed a few seen's.
As for the highlighted choice's They seamed to give the most content.
The last one Fck Lyra you can just change girls but from memory it was for more content.

If it helps someone i will update it when the next update comes out.
Will fix the file name next update.
It's still a work in progress.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
dev made them to look more traditional schoolgirls with small cupsizes.

as of why you gotta ask them from dev (visits occasionally here).
Post puberty breast size has very little to do with age, I don't get this trope at all. Even in HS every girl I liked was large busted, they weren't secret non schoolgirls because of it. If the implication is supposed to be that these are underaged women then I guess I'm not playing this anymore cause that's a hard no from me.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Post puberty breast size has very little to do with age, I don't get this trope at all. Even in HS every girl I liked was large busted, they weren't secret non schoolgirls because of it. If the implication is supposed to be that these are underaged women then I guess I'm not playing this anymore cause that's a hard no from me.
It's not a foolproof counter, but the fact that nearly all the girls are given hairy pussys kinda lends towards not trying to make the look underaged.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes