Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I like the game so far but I don't see how the MC can make a harem if your choices make you chose girls scenario over another's. Take the first beach choice, you can stay and have scene with Olivia but the next day she acts like it didn't happen. Or run and get the scene with the teacher or again run and have a scene with Allana and still they act like nothing happen accept seeing them nude and popping a boner. I'm trying to help Baily but I have a feeling that it doesn't matter if I do or not to get her scene if she has one.
i get what your saying ... but with version 0.2 be patient ... i think more will come .. at least i'm hopeful more will ;)

• Love
Reactions: Elsa94

Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
Will in the game also peeing and/or tickling or shaving in future?

Last edited:

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Rather abrupt escalation there, like the dev really wanted sex in the second release. Honestly, I preferred the first scene with Olivia.

Still really enjoyed it and look forward to the game's progress.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Я в этом сообщение советовал добавить второй класс, даже описал новых персонажей.
I advised in this message to add a second class, even described new characters.

https://f95zone.to/threads/nudist-school-v0-2-elsa.106380/page-5#post-7424660
Thank you for the information. As far as your contribution to the girls is concerned, I think some things are good, but I see some things differently. Bailey in particular offers a lot of room for the "evil" path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
It's quite early to make an assessment about this game. It started well, but the scene in the nudist club is ridiculous. It should have stopped after the blow jobs. No girl, even not such a cute one as Olivia, want to loose her virginity in that way.
But for future updates I would like to see Bailey led in lessons be spanked for not learning properly. The brat needs to be disciplined to get better notes. ;-)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V.0.14

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V.0.14

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1647888479338.png

nud.png

1647888526785.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v0.14

PS: a Tradução aceita o Walkthrough mod

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys. You can help me by rating my game 5 star! xD
Just saying..
But I will be really grateful if you do =)
There were a lot of spelling and grammar errors in the game. I fixed a bunch of them, though I left the ones that technically count in British English alone. I've attached the updated script.rpy file here. Feel free to add it to the game if you so wish.

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Well this update escalated quickly. We went from being shy to seeing each other nude to full on penetration.

3.50 star(s) 50 Votes