Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, this has not happened in my game:

Screenshot_8.png

So I guess the problem is that for some reason, whatever you choose, it's like you've chosen the option that the MC has sex with Olivia (I have tried the game with and without the mod and I have the same result both times).

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
First of all, I like the game, but as some have already pointed out, it could improve with some fixes. - Allana says it's the first time she's seen a penis live, so she's a virgin, just change the sentence to it's the first time I've seen one this big. -Same goes for Olivia, even if she doesn't quite fit her way of being, she might say I've never done it with a real one, which is always better than seeing her lose her virginity as if nothing had happened. -If you choose not to get help from Olivia, she still says in class the next day that she had sex, it should be corrected.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First of all, I like the game, but as some have already pointed out, it could improve with some fixes. - Allana says it's the first time she's seen a penis live, so she's a virgin, just change the sentence to it's the first time I've seen one this big.
I don't find any problem with allana being a virgin before solving the MC problem.

-Same goes for Olivia, even if she doesn't quite fit her way of being, she might say I've never done it with a real one, which is always better than seeing her lose her virginity as if nothing had happened.
In this case, it's not that I care too much what she says. My option is that the MC doesn't have sex with her.

-If you choose not to get help from Olivia, she still says in class the next day that she had sex, it should be corrected.
She has a whole internal argument about something that shouldn't have happened (and in fact I haven't seen) based on my choices.

Reactions: mofonistik

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
I like this game so far, the first 2 updates were great, but this last update was kinda lame. A nudist club where only dudes are naked and all the females wear pasties and underwear? WTF? In this game people in school do full nudity projects, but the developer didn't want any nude or even topless women in a nudist club? And to top it all off, they are wearing masks. Why do they even need masks if they are wearing clothes in a nudist club? Let me repeat this again. Clothes in a nudist club. Very strange decision.

Last edited:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
No sex content in this update? I will put this on ignore until there is some compensation for the time spent playing. Grind/story arc/character development have no attraction to me on their own.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys! It's fixed! Your previous saves should work now.
And I also changed the text with Olivia scenes.

Only the Mega file works for now.
And also Android is not fixed yet.
Thanks for the update! I did notice a few dialog changes in addition to the added backwards compatibility. I've updated my version of the v0.3 Walkthrough Mod accordingly.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I like this game, it's pretty sexy and the setup is a bit different in a good way. And bush :love:

Did not like this update too much unfortunately, there are already quite a lot of characters and introducing even more is just taking time away from the original girls. Adding a dumb guy wasn't fun either.

Hope we get back to school in chapter 4 with a new project.
Yeah I agree. I just wanted time with best girl: Olivia. I don't really care for any of the other characters besides her, maybe the Asian girl. I don't like any of the blonde girls or the bar girl or even the best friend. Just give me more Best Girl lol.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE New V.0.3 fix

I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1647888479338.png

nud.png

1647888526785.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v0.3

NudistSchool V0.3 MEGA
UPDATE V0.3 fix

ATUALIZAÇÃO PRA VERSÃO V.0.3 bug consertado

agora a tradução aceita o Walkthrough mod as escolhas do mod foi traduzidos

1652200492340.png

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I think I have a bug: After the scene with Allana at the nude camp, I proceed to say no to Olivia:

View attachment 1804465

Then the MC, instead of leaving, crosses paths with Clarissa and, after asking her if he can stay a moment, thinks the following:

View attachment 1804467

View attachment 1804470

Which makes me think that this scene should only happen if the MC says yes to Olivia.
No, you don't have any bugs. If you choose my recommended choice, you will see the handjob science. The thinking dialogue that you see is after you refuse Olivia

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
The game could use some polishing, and there's a few grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing too bad.
I like the premise and the characters so far. Well done for a first attempt!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What happened between Olivia and the MC?

Screenshot_9.png

On the other hand, if the intention is that we hate Bailey and eliminate her as a possible LI, in my case it's perfectly achieved.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes