bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NumberOneZero-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
They have another game to that just came out last month, Rebounding Life, haven't tried it though, their other games will be SS only (ones with incest etc. but none in development that I know of), but since they didn't get much support over there for the 2 sequels, don't believe we are getting sequels to Secret Summer and Picture Perfect which sucks...
He said before those won't until maybe next year. He had to finish a couple that were already being worked on first before those sequels can be made.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Compared to his previous work (Sun Breed or Follow The Leader) this one is much better, at least in the first episode. But I think MC's superpower is going to make or break this VN.

There are indications that it may have something to do with his penis or sexual capability (high libido and amount of ejaculate) and if that's the case it's going to be ridiculous because everybody else have threatening and destructive powers.
MC : "Drop that purse, villain, lest you face the wrath of BlueBallz!! Surrender now, or drown in several gallons of my ultra viscous cum!"
*MC pulls down his ridiculously tight pants, freeing his massive penis from its extra-dimensional storage pocket (the only way to explain where he hides it)*
I dunno man, I think I'd prefer to fight Wolverine. :sick: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, you aren't wrong about his powers having a big impact on the game though. At this point there are a couple of hints about it either being telepathy or some form of ESP, perhaps relating to spirits or something, since there have been 2 instances the MC mentioned his attention being drawn to seemingly empty spaces.

As for the game itself, so far, so good. It's got a few inconsistencies here and there, though. Like, at one point the dialogue says Professor Emily Hawthorne is British, but her bio lists her as being German. Another one is Phoenix, the girl you "save" from the sparring bot at the start, is apparently Ember's half-sister, but the MC just can't quite recognize or remember her. This, despite Ember being the MC's friend for at least several years. It's not like she just moved into town from Chicago or some shit.

Also, for whatever reason, the gallery seems to stop the replay of the first sex scene after the blowjob. It continues on (points required?) to actual sex, with 2 position options, but only in the actual game.

Last edited: