EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon.png

Overview:
Invoked for the third time in a parallel world, a young hero is given the opportunity to fulfill his wildest desires.
The condition? Defeat the demon lord who sows Chaos and destruction.
Between the crazy companions, the rather atypical one-night stories, you will live a dynamic and funny adventure.
But above all, much more complex than expected.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-16
Release Date: 2023-01-14
Developer: NurcGroupe - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

For people who wonder if the game is risky, we made a scan of the one you can find .
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screen 2.png Screen 5.png Screen 3.png Screen 1.png Screen 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Sounds like something I could enjoy will have to give the demo a go soon.
I noticed one of the screenshots had a Pateron logo, when you submit the game ticket add the Pateron link as well to help boost your traffic.

Nurc Groupe

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
Sounds like something I could enjoy will have to give the demo a go soon.
I noticed one of the screenshots had a Pateron logo, when you submit the game ticket add the Pateron link as well to help boost your traffic.
Hello,

The Patreon has been created, but we are waiting for the validation of our page.

Anything playable in this demo?
Hello,

Yes, the demo of the game is playable and without any known bug. If you have a white screen when launching the game, you just have to restart it as announced in the "developer note". It is a bug coming from "Enigma", we are currently working to not use this program anymore.

MC's looks reminds me of rance
Hello,

We didn't use this character at all to create our own, but we take it as a compliment as we love this one :p

Nurc Groupe
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.
Hello,

Thanks for the advice. We just applied for the "Game Developers" tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
So, what kind of femdom are we looking at? Rance type? where you sorta femdom just to bring them down... or actual femdom based on a character? or just a few random scenes.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hello,

There will be dominant female characters, one of which is already included, I do not give more details so as not to spoil our game.
Not a problem, just helping femdom finders and others know whether to pay attention and stuff.

Nurc Groupe

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
ok this is weird i restarted it worked fine
Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we think it must come from "Enigma" that we use to protect the game temporarily. We are working on the problem to use another program to encrypt the game to avoid this kind of problem.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
The game is really slow to open, you should probably do something so that it doesn't take 2 minutes to launch

Nurc Groupe

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
Is it going to be a "Femdom Game", or a "Game with Femdom"?
i dropped out after
no femdom at least until then.
apparently there are certain femdom related characters (or will be), but this doesn't appear to be a real femdom game.
Hello,

We are sorry, there are femdom characters in the game, but they are not present in the demo. However, I insist that this will not be a femdom axis game. We will remove the tag for now and we apologize for the inconvenience. We should have been careful and not put the tag since it is not present in the demo.

Nurc Groupe

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
The game is really slow to open, you should probably do something so that it doesn't take 2 minutes to launch
Hello,

We're sorry to hear about this, it must be from "Enigma". We are currently working on this problem so that it can be fixed for the next update.