Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Hello,

We are sorry, there are femdom characters in the game, but they are not present in the demo. However, I insist that this will not be a femdom axis game. We will remove the tag for now and we apologize for the inconvenience. We should have been careful and not put the tag since it is not present in the demo.
Thanks for the reply, and if you have enough femdom characters/content in the game mixed in with all your other content, that would probably justify keeping the 'female domination' tag. Really up to you guys and what you're planning. But if a large game is planned with just one or two femdom-oriented characters, yeah maybe drop the tag (my fellow degenerates and I can attest that there are few things more frustrating than playing a femdom tagged game for hours only to have like a single footjob scene somewhere in it).

Not a big deal either way, best of luck to you.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I have downloaded a fresh copy once from Gofile and once from Mega. On trying to double click it on each copy (10 minutes apart) Windows 10 blocked it from running, I told it to run anyway, nothing happened. I clicked it and told it to run as admin, the first time I got a debug.log which I attached on the second try from a second location I got nothing. I am now running a malware scan to determine if I have a new infestation as of running this program.

stepstep77

Apr 23, 2020
I have downloaded a fresh copy once from Gofile and once from Mega. On trying to double click it on each copy (10 minutes apart) Windows 10 blocked it from running, I told it to run anyway, nothing happened. I clicked it and told it to run as admin, the first time I got a debug.log which I attached on the second try from a second location I got nothing. I am now running a malware scan to determine if I have a new infestation as of running this program.
i got a notification from bitdefender that the file is not safe so i didn't finish the download and canceled it maybe someone else also check this one as well

Nurc Groupe

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
i got a notification from bitdefender that the file is not safe so i didn't finish the download and canceled it maybe someone else also check this one as well

Hello,

We have used "Enigma" to encrypt the game, but it appears to be a false positive. We won't use "Enigma" anymore and will change our methodology to a more classical way.

Nurc Groupe

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
Hello,

We are back today with a small Fix of our demo following the little problem we had with the encryption by "Enigma". We came back to a simpler method which is simply the RIP of the game, as well as two, three small additions. You can find Here.

The problem came from "Enigma", as mentioned above we have just solved the problem.

We have provided a control link of our game files with the new download links.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
the wood side quest keeps saying quest updated check if other sidequest do thatit keeps poping up

Nurc Groupe

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
the wood side quest keeps saying quest updated check if other sidequest do thatit keeps poping up
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we have just corrected this. It will be updated in the next update of the game which will bring more content.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Nurc World[Demo v0.0.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (363 MB/ 203 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.