3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Per Sancho1969's request:
Nursing Back to Pleasure [Ep. 3] [Daniels K] (517 MB rar pc source)
200 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Installed, played, uninstalled, forgot. A boring game without any suspense or intrigue. Everyone is infinitely in love with MC by default and ready to surrender to him on the very first day of meeting. Only one girl who was kicked hard in the toilet (LOL!) will fall in love with him a little later.
After reading the synopsis, I really expected the smooth seduction of an innocent patient by a skilled physiotherapist and all sorts of intimate touching and teasing during massage and gymnastics. Disappointed.

sm0ll30

Mar 28, 2021
Gotta say I'm impressed with the quality. Just wish that turning the music down/off wouldn't also mute the moaning sounds

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why do you not go see that old movie where the slave has pitty on the gurl
and helps her with house chores, to which her father beats the gurl up and
accuses the slave of rape and violence. SPOILER: they find him guilty and hang him
You need to be knowing your place.
MC is no BFF or BF .. he is the hired help ... high society socialites bang the help.
End of story .. you got literally endless series and movies on this topic.

What is the deal with these bitch MCs that let a dude run off after beating up a girl? Fucking cowards.. it's hard to play after that. Seriously, not like we need to "kill" him but SOMETHING should be done.
Felt kind of rushed and he din't cared at all what she was feeling
Graphic violence tag should be added.
Installed, played, uninstalled, forgot. A boring game without any suspense or intrigue. Everyone is infinitely in love with MC by default and ready to surrender to him on the very first day of meeting. Only one girl who was kicked hard in the toilet (LOL!) will fall in love with him a little later.
After reading the synopsis, I really expected the smooth seduction of an innocent patient by a skilled physiotherapist and all sorts of intimate touching and teasing during massage and gymnastics. Disappointed.
You can leave the FX on and mute the music. You usually have 3 sound gauges in Ren”Py games.

Gotta say I'm impressed with the quality. Just wish that turning the music down/off wouldn't also mute the moaning sounds

sm0ll30

Mar 28, 2021
You can leave the FX on and mute the music. You usually have 3 sound gauges in Ren”Py games.
I did that, everything but the music was maxed, and it was complete silence. Later I looked at the videos and they had sound, but in the game they only had when the music was also playing. I might have done something wrong tho, if that's the case you can just ignore it lmao.

Oh, and I saw people complaining about the MC having a horsecock, but it's def not that big, so idk what they're talking about.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Mmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmm... Uhhhhhhh... Uhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhh... Uhhhhhhh... Mmmmmmmmmm... Splurt... :p

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Why do you not go see that old movie where the slave has pitty on the gurl
and helps her with house chores, to which her father beats the gurl up and
accuses the slave of rape and violence. SPOILER: they find him guilty and hang him
You need to be knowing your place.
MC is no BFF or BF .. he is the hired help ... high society socialites bang the help.
End of story .. you got literally endless series and movies on this topic.
I appreciate your response, but it doesn't matter. It's not something I have any tolerance for. Whether it be a game, tv show, movie or book a male hitting a woman like that and being caught then able to get away without any repercussions is always going to piss me off. A situation where I'm putting myself in the character's place like these games will even more and it makes immersion much more difficult.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
That sex scene with Charlotte made me realy uncomfortable and anoyed
Stay professional, and you won't have sex with her. I don't even know when the scene you're referring to occurred. My dude is just there for a paycheck, and then he's jetting. None of the women there are worth risking your business reputation for so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Dyhart

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dear dev:

Please rename the downloads properly. The platform and language should be moved from the front of the title to the back so that "PC_English_Nursing_Back_To_Pleasure_(version)" becomes "Nursing_Back_To_Pleasure-pc-eng-(version)" or whatever. It makes even less sense that the download is named this way since the enclosed top level folder is actually named "NursingBackToPleasure-Episode(x)-pc". Some of us have downloads folders with a large number of files, and it would be nice if devs managed to use a consistent naming scheme.

Reactions: Dyhart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. why would you deny your MC the pleasures of a love life? What about his sex life?
Does he not get to share some wonderful steamy deep throbbing bonding sessions with anyone?
Stay professional, and you won't have sex with her. I don't even know when the scene you're referring to occurred. My dude is just there for a paycheck, and then he's jetting. None of the women there are worth risking your business reputation for so far.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Dear dev:

Please rename the downloads properly. The platform and language should be moved from the front of the title to the back so that "PC_English_Nursing_Back_To_Pleasure_(version)" becomes "Nursing_Back_To_Pleasure-pc-eng-(version)" or whatever. It makes even less sense that the download is named this way since the enclosed top level folder is actually named "NursingBackToPleasure-Episode(x)-pc". Some of us have downloads folders with a large number of files, and it would be nice if devs managed to use a consistent naming scheme.
I was thinking the same thing, just less thought out. I need the name first. And then of course FINAL last. I have quite a backlog now and I'll need to know I have a complete game and if not, is there a higher version that what I have
...assuming I don't download the latest version when it pops up. :p

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Dear dev:

Yeah he is never going to see this message as he hates this site with a passion so keep on keeping on

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes