3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
True but you arent forced to pay each month if you want to get the 4 month update no? you can buy at the start download and cancel , and w8 the next update after 4 months .
This game is monthly +- 1-2 days , so you cant do the same , thus paying each month 20$.
You peeps overrexagerate " attitude is the reason people won't shar" i simple said that i consider that milking if you are forced to pay 20$ each month instead of being 10$ like most games... why i upsate others??? stop justifing no one leaks it here , the reason is here are either freeloaders or lower patreons than 20$....
All the more reason i said its not fair for them since well paying 10$ and getting 1 week later to play same as us here is not fair....

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
True but you arent forced to pay each month if you want to get the 4 month update no? you can buy at the start download and cancel , and w8 the next update after 4 months .
This game is monthly +- 1-2 days , so you cant do the same , thus paying each month 20$.
You peeps overrexagerate " attitude is the reason people won't shar" i simple said that i consider that milking if you are forced to pay 20$ each month instead of being 10$ like most games... why i upsate others??? stop justifing no one leaks it here , the reason is here are either freeloaders or lower patreons than 20$....
Nope the reason I don't share updates on here is due to the attitude of people on here. They are rude to you and demand things the second the update drops like the android version and mods. It gets annoying.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Nope the reason I don't share updates on here is due to the attitude of people on here. They are rude to you and demand things the second the update drops like the android version and mods. It gets annoying.
I dont deny the fact people are dicks sometimes , look at intertwined game where dev was the one that posted the news on updates and the communitty raged and she quit.
But the ideea of this forum is to pirate games and share so we wont have to pay for each game each month to get them all.
I dont condone people who dont share , its their choice and their money , we will eventually get it here even if we are freeloaders.
I condone the fact that the dev has 1 week difference between 10$ and 20$ i mean isnt the 10$ for each update enough to get it day 1 and not get it here faster? give other benefits for higher tier patreons.

Apr 10, 2021
Some people charge $25 a month for updates that are 4 months in gap and so your are paying $100 per update, that is milking but you can call it what you like. If people are paying it, it is there choice. If you want to wait to play it and not pay that is your choice but your attitude is the reason people won't share
Great Dev and his updates are quick, especially for someone who delivers quality that is better than some devs out there getting 3 or more the money he is getting. Hats of to him and the work he does

Reactions: hisstoryman

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No , in that regard he has my appreciation , but fixing a price for 20$ to get the update day 1 is milk either way, some games which are also good give acces day 1 for 10$. The game is already at 4th update , that means 80$ if you want every update day 1 and dont want to wait 1 week (either on patreon or here on f95).
If the dev can demand this kind of money why shouldn't he? Its like everywhere else, you'll take what you can get and its obvious that this dev doesn't make games out of passion but to earn money.

• Haha
Reactions: klingpop

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Nursing Back to Pleasure [Ep. 4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 674 MB
Original Size Mac: 639 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 262 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 228 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Nursing Back to Pleasure [Ep. 4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 674 MB
Original Size Mac: 639 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 262 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 228 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I thank you friend ! cheers and have a nice day :))

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
Oct 21, 2017
Here is my walkthrough mod for this game, it will be the same as my other mods for his other games, harem! Also all random chance choices have been removed so you will succeed 100% of the time.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

can you update the mod for ep4 as soon as you are available?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If the dev can demand this kind of money why shouldn't he? Its like everywhere else, you'll take what you can get and its obvious that this dev doesn't make games out of passion but to earn money.
Well considering his production I suspect there is also some passion involved at least. :) Whatever the truth he is a dev that comes up with interesting setups, characters without having to go incest all the time or camouflaged shota's, hot scenes and regularly updates. I just wish his ideas of good endings came a bit closer to mine. :p

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Here is my walkthrough mod for this game, it will be the same as my other mods for his other games, harem! Also all random chance choices have been removed so you will succeed 100% of the time.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please update your mod for Ep. 4

Reactions: Mikilande
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes