3.60 star(s) 69 Votes
Sep 26, 2019
At least he serves the meal, mundane but expected. Better than going to a 3 michelin, looking at the amazing menu and ordering, but the meal never arrives.
Yeah I feel like he gets too much flack. Even a lot of the games that deliver consistently overstay their welcome, like DMD. Ending the game before it becomes a bloated corpse like that is a good thing. And Avengers and McDonalds and Netflix and (insert any other successful but not top quality product) are successful for a reason. They have broad appeal, they fill the void, and they don't ask too much from the consumer.

The best compliment I can give Daniels K is that when I see his game I know exactly what to expect, and I can skip the individual updates to wait for the finished product, because I know he'll deliver a decent game in a timely fashion. Compared to 90% of other projects/devs that's saying a lot. Three completed games rated 3.5+ is something not many of them can brag about.

Like today I'll finally play Dusklight Manor, and I won't be disappointed because I'm not expecting much lol

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Pine Falls, Stranded With Benefits, Lancaster Boarding House...

Since as most Daniels-K projects, the MC is more interested in banging bitches than actually starting a solid relationship w/any of them. Probably another story with an engaging start but a disappointing ending, anyway... Time to go build up your own Harem. :giggle:

Lol all of the Mc’s have commitment anxiety.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Here's to another rushed ending :HideThePain:

But at least he completes his games so that's a huge plus I guess :unsure:
Yeah - the best part is the start and the first updates ^^

It is really hard to end a story - and every game I played felt rushed. He said that Dusklight got more updates than planned. And I believe him, but the endings there came out of nowhere sometimes and some stories felt tacked on for no reason.

I dont know how he plans his games. The premises and the beginnings are really nice most of the time (this sounds good too), but then you get the feeling that he has no plan how the game will end and/or how he will get there.

But hey - let's see where this will end ;)

Reactions: User1230

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Vaginal sex from first version? Interesting... Is it animated? Or more like basic plot scene?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know my mind is messed up when i mistaken Therapist as The Rapist :ROFLMAO:. Anyway looking forward to trying this out. The story is pretty detailed in the Overview. From the picture with the 4 of them. I'd the say the 2nd, 3rd and 4th woman are my types. The 1st, I'm not sure just yet. I'll have to play and see who's who but those 3 are currently who i like from a visual standpoint.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
His at it again, draw us in with great renders and an interesting story only for him to mess up with inconsistent writing and shitty endings. Can't wait to see how this one dissapoints
well his games aren't best but at least he makes monthly releases which aren't 5 mins play and then wait.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great start.. solidly put together. Renders are pretty sweet. The makings of an interesting story. Nice cliffhanger to end this version. All in all everything is top notch and I can't wait for more. Bookmarked and put on the 'good' list.

Jun 11, 2020
Yeah I feel like he gets too much flack. Even a lot of the games that deliver consistently overstay their welcome, like DMD. Ending the game before it becomes a bloated corpse like that is a good thing. And Avengers and McDonalds and Netflix and (insert any other successful but not top quality product) are successful for a reason. They have broad appeal, they fill the void, and they don't ask too much from the consumer.

The best compliment I can give Daniels K is that when I see his game I know exactly what to expect, and I can skip the individual updates to wait for the finished product, because I know he'll deliver a decent game in a timely fashion. Compared to 90% of other projects/devs that's saying a lot. Three completed games rated 3.5+ is something not many of them can brag about.

Like today I'll finally play Dusklight Manor, and I won't be disappointed because I'm not expecting much lol
He definitely knows when it's time to wrap it up, but some including me would argue that he end games too quickly and fast paced. Here one minute and poof you're wondering "is that it?". That's my only gripe about Daniel K.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes