Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mįsteryosø

Dec 5, 2021
Does it work on mac os ? Cuz when I moved the mod contents in the game file and open it, It just shows the 18+ warning then closes. The game runs fine when the mod is not in the game file tho.

ahahlberg

Jan 23, 2022
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Links in OP are updated. This is a maintenance release to hopefully resolve issues as described here by Spatenklopper

Changelog:
  • Declared even more variables the dev for whatever reason decided not to. If you have issues with Lisa Roche scenes during normal playthrough then this should resolve. If not, please report.
On the Lisa problem in Episode 13, I get that same lrbj variable missing error traceback from code at line 32511 in script.rpy when in-game. Did you check that section also when you made the fixes in the 7/22 update for the lines down at 36033?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
On the Lisa problem in Episode 13, I get that same lrbj variable missing error traceback from code at line 32511 in script.rpy when in-game. Did you check that section also when you made the fixes in the 7/22 update for the lines down at 36033?
Good evening. I did indeed check as the variables are now declared in the mod itself to a per-determined default, not the physical scripts (it's not needed there). I know they work since they function in the replay gallery. Now, if you loaded an older save there may be a potential issue but that should be also be resolved within the mod's maintenance update unless you're playing right at the scene. I can only fix the dev's issues so much tbh. Attach your traceback if you have an issue, that will allow me to isolate your particular problem. Regards.

Last edited:

ahahlberg

Jan 23, 2022
Good evening. I did indeed check as the variables are now declared in the mod itself to a per-determined default, not the physical scripts (it's not needed there). I know they work since they function in the replay gallery. Now, if you loaded an older save there may be a potential issue but that should be also be resolved within the mod's maintenance update unless you're playing right at the scene. I can only fix the dev's issues so much tbh. Attach your traceback if you have an issue, that will allow me to isolate your particular problem. Regards.
I suspect that an old save might be the issue so I'll try that first. I did see the initialization of 3 lrxx variables to 0 at 15563 in script.rpy but I don't yet understand the general structure of renpy novels. But I'm a retired software engineer so I am curious. But I gather the whole VN has to be compiled to produce, among other things, a script.rpyc using the renpy IDE as I tried simply editing script.rpy but that has no effect.
I've attached a screenshot of the log.
About how far back would I have to go to encounter the scene that executes the initialization starting at line 15563 assuming that's where my problem lies. I'll try to figure that out myself but I really hadn't planned to become expert at renpy - more into enjoying other people's work that already understand its ins and outs - old dog avoiding new tricks!!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I suspect that an old save might be the issue so I'll try that first. I did see the initialization of 3 lrxx variables to 0 at 15563 in script.rpy but I don't yet understand the general structure of renpy novels. But I'm a retired software engineer so I am curious. But I gather the whole VN has to be compiled to produce, among other things, a script.rpyc using the renpy IDE as I tried simply editing script.rpy but that has no effect.
I've attached a screenshot of the log.
About how far back would I have to go to encounter the scene that executes the initialization starting at line 15563 assuming that's where my problem lies. I'll try to figure that out myself but I really hadn't planned to become expert at renpy - more into enjoying other people's work that already understand its ins and outs - old dog avoiding new tricks!!
I can make a fix for your particular save but I have to ask before I supply it... did you do anything with LR (BJ, Anal, Asked nothing of her) during her scene if you had it in that save? It's important due to the file I'll send you is save-specific to declare the variables after the save is loaded.

Edit: The attached will set them all as if none occurred. Drop it inside the "game" directory or the "game/SanchoMod" directory but remove it and restart the game prior to any other save load (the stats will be set to zero regardless of what save you load otherwise) .... this is only for your particular save load issue and get you over the hump until I know exactly what you need. Remove the "2009772_" file name prefix if preferred (it's not really required but looks like shit otherwise).

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
But I'm a retired software engineer so I am curious.
old dog avoiding new tricks!!
FWIW (as an older redneck myself) RenPy language is simply a rather complex branch off of the Python language base (it's Python with a shit-ton of it's own class functions). If you've messed with Python for certifications/CEU's in the past as most of us old farts have then you'll grasp it quickly.

ahahlberg

Jan 23, 2022
FWIW (as an older redneck myself) RenPy language is simply a rather complex branch off of the Python language base (it's Python with a shit-ton of it's own class functions). If you've messed with Python for certifications/CEU's in the past as most of us old farts have then you'll grasp it quickly.
Never wrote a real world app in python but I've tutored one of my daughter's friends in Python when they were doing their undergrad schooling. I kind of like the way indentation is used to define precedence of functions as opposed to the C family with all the semicolons and braces - which can be hard to pick out when you're trying to find a problem. Nothing worse than having to debug someone else's code in C who wasn't disciplined in commenting and indentation! Python is cleaner to work with and easier to teach about. And the modern IDEs do a pretty good job of syntax highlighting for any language. I used to hate Microsoft's development tools until they opened up Visual Studio. I dabble in 3D printing as a hobby now and maintain my own code baseline for my printer because of all the hardware changes I've made to the printer. And visual studio actually makes that easy. Anyway - thanks for your prompt response!!

ahahlberg

Jan 23, 2022
I can make a fix for your particular save but I have to ask before I supply it... did you do anything with LR (BJ, Anal, Asked nothing of her) during her scene if you had it in that save? It's important due to the file I'll send you is save-specific to declare the variables after the save is loaded.

Edit: The attached will set them all as if none occurred. Drop it inside the "game" directory or the "game/SanchoMod" directory but remove it and restart the game prior to any other save load (the stats will be set to zero regardless of what save you load otherwise) .... this is only for your particular save load issue and get you over the hump until I know exactly what you need. Remove the "2009772_" file name prefix if preferred (it's not really required but looks like shit otherwise).
OK = that got me through that scene - I'm on my first playthrough on this VN and don't recall doing anything sexual with Lisa to this point so having those 3 flags defaulted is probably not a problem at this point.
BTW - I like your work very much - I've only started reading/playing this genre of material since last December and when I discovered there were mods I quickly found that yours were the best out there. Looks like you took a modular approach and built yourself some tools to make complex modding easier to do that you use in all your mods.

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like You(Sancho1969 ) I don't know what RO stand for(Reject Offer?)... BUT!
They're link to the type of scene you get in episode 11(And ONLY that type of scene depending of choice made)
The type of scene you get is in Hazel bedroom, when Lisa Roche sneak out of her house in Episode 11.
Maybe you can 'edit' the note to advise user on choice consequence in Episode 11?
Something like "SanchoNote: the choice made here get you the same type of sex scene in Episode 11 with Lisa Roche. Asking nothing of her here get you a handjob in Episode 11."
Whatever you feel appropriate... I speak baguette(francais) so you might have a better way of saying it. ;)
I looked at it for a while and I think it means RO = Romantic Option

Taking it into context you are essentially telling her that its okay. We've done enough.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
game crashes at the start after +18 warning after installing the mod, what do you think i did wrong?

oh i have ep 13 installed and not 14, my bad. i will go dl the new version!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
good morning everybody
i face that problem when i use the mod
the start menu disapeard . what i have to do ?
Good evening.

I'm guessing either you're attempting to play on a mobile device OR you didn't install SanchoMod inside a clean VN installation (non-altered, no shenanigans). Any shenanigans you do on your own are your responsibility, not mine... just follow the installation instructions in the OP exactly. They are simple:
  • Install a clean version (unadulterated) of the VN
  • Install SanchoMod inside that VN insuring that the versions are identical
  • Done
There's no support for doing otherwise, just saying. Keep it simple and it will work 100% of the time, every time. Regards and happy holidays to you and yours.

RoxPixy1

Nov 22, 2022
Good evening.

I'm guessing either you're attempting to play on a mobile device OR you didn't install SanchoMod inside a clean VN installation (non-altered, no shenanigans). Any shenanigans you do on your own are your responsibility, not mine... just follow the installation instructions in the OP exactly. They are simple:
  • Install a clean version (unadulterated) of the VN
  • Install SanchoMod inside that VN insuring that the versions are identical
  • Done
There's no support for doing otherwise, just saying. Keep it simple and it will work 100% of the time, every time. Regards and happy holidays to you and yours.
Hello!!

Sorry to bother you with this but I have the same problem, when you install the mod the initial menu dissapier, I made sure to use a clean version of the VN, also downloaded it two times from two different links just in case, but nothing works. Hope you can find a solution to this or tell what more I can do.

Many thanks in advance!

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Hello!!

Sorry to bother you with this but I have the same problem, when you install the mod the initial menu dissapier, I made sure to use a clean version of the VN, also downloaded it two times from two different links just in case, but nothing works. Hope you can find a solution to this or tell what more I can do.

Many thanks in advance!
Same

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello!!

Many thanks in advance!
1696946447266.png
I can only replicate that "disappearing" menu issue after pressing certain "Shift+" keyboard commands. This VN's UI has always been wonky. If the menu is missing simply press "Esc" or right-click on the screen and it will reappear. Try that... or don't use "Shift+" commands (there's no need).

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
View attachment 2995024
I can only replicate that "disappearing" menu issue after pressing certain "Shift+" keyboard commands. This VN's UI has always been wonky. If the menu is missing simply press "Esc" or right-click on the screen and it will reappear. Try that... or don't use "Shift+" commands (there's no need).
I didn't use any shift command. I literally just download and added the mod. I'll try to press ESC to see if it works. Anyways, thanks!

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
If the menu doesn't appear, just remove the Nursing Back to Pleasure file from %appdata% and reinstall the game.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes