Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
All the above features added plus some.

Links in OP updated.

Go get you some.
As you know, I will let you know if I have run into any problems, but at least up to the first choice of this update, seems to be working well. Awesomeness, thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
As you know, I will let you know if I have run into any problems, but at least up to the first choice of this update, seems to be working well. Awesomeness, thank you so very much for doing this!!!
Thank you for the kind words and keeping me square m'lady. Be sure to test the character naming feature if you wish, it's quite new code and rather complex. I'll start working on our Summer Scent next but I intend to take a bit of time with it as it deserves.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ingame, Gallery works fine.
Thank you. DK never truly declares any variables and I've seen that I didn't explicitly define those three for him (but I've declared many others that were issues with folks) so I'll create a new build with them done. I'll pass you the file to test and if it works for you then I'll push it public. Sound good? If so, give me a minute or two...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Links in OP are updated. This is a maintenance release to hopefully resolve issues as described here by Spatenklopper

Changelog:
  • Declared even more variables the dev for whatever reason decided not to. If you have issues with Lisa Roche scenes during normal playthrough then this should resolve. If not, please report.

Reactions: Spatenklopper

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
Is there any way to disable save naming? Or enter a blank name just using the mouse? I find it mildly annoying to have to hit enter every time I save. Not a huge deal, obviously, and other than that it's an absolutely great mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there any way to disable save naming? Or enter a blank name just using the mouse? I find it mildly annoying to have to hit enter every time I save. Not a huge deal, obviously, and other than that it's an absolutely great mod.
Of course. The mod is designed so as not to mandate anything. Absolutely everything is optional.

Go into SanchoOptions and it's found here:
1658534098243.png
You can toggle it anytime you wish. You can always change your mind on the fly.

Regards.

Reactions: Tisi

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Thank you for the kind words and keeping me square m'lady. Be sure to test the character naming feature if you wish, it's quite new code and rather complex. I'll start working on our Summer Scent next but I intend to take a bit of time with it as it deserves.
OK, I did give the name change a look at, only thing, I kinda like the girls names as is, but it looks like it would have worked had I decided to rename them. However, just got done with the multiple endings, and no problems. Also, thank you for putting in the codes automatically, it was a huge help. And thank you for your work on this mod, really did help with everything I do on here. As for Summer Scent, I got the mod, but not sure if I will get to the game tonight, not sure if it is the heat, but had to take extended breaks between games, why it's taking so long between them, but thank you for doing that one too.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
why when i add sancho.rpa this game always force close?
Install the mod inside an unmodified VN. If that isn't clear then follow just these two steps:
  • Make a new installation of the VN and don't do anything else (don't get cute, don't alter or move files, etc).
  • Install the mod's zip contents inside the VN's "game" directory.
Follow the installation instructions as noted in the OP. It even tells you point-blank: " Do only these steps, nothing else is required. "

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes