Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Welp, here we go. DanielsK doing his thing. All I can do is notify you during the middle of a longer new scene that's it happened...

If:
In Ep11 you did NOT have:​
Hazel pnts 1+​
Charlotte pnts 1+​
Starting Ep13 you have:​
LisaRoche pnts 2+​
Charlotte pnts 1+​
LCHE 4+​
Congrats, you now are awarded:
LisaRoche pnts -2​
Charlotte pnts -2​

How in the hell am I supposed to warn you about this while you make previous decisions? This is one I'll have to chew on while I progress. Ouch. That's a huge hit on their points.

I'll spoil no more than that out of respect to y'all but... I've got a feeling I've seen this setup before in a DK game...

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Welp, here we go. DanielsK doing his thing. All I can do is notify you during the middle of a longer new scene that's it happened...

If:
In Ep11 you did NOT have:​
Hazel pnts 1+​
Charlotte pnts 1+​
Starting Ep13 you have:​
LisaRoche pnts 2+​
Charlotte pnts 1+​
LCHE 4+​
Congrats, you now are awarded:
LisaRoche pnts -2​
Charlotte pnts -2​

How in the hell am I supposed to warn you about this while you make previous decisions? This is one I'll have to chew on while I progress. Ouch. That's a huge hit on their points. I'm now scratching my head as this seems to me at this very moment that this is a one main LI type of thing... all that Pious hootchie you can get not withstanding.

I'll spoil no more than that out of respect to y'all but... I've got a feeling I've seen this setup before in a DK game...
Figures, I write all that and he gives you one way out of that pickle. I'll think of a way to handle this without giving much away.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No spoilers... but let's just say I have to make sure some folks are taken care of. SanchoGallery will do it's best not to spoil any events but I still you suggest playing before scoping out the gallery if you into the story at all. If you don't care about the story and just here for the gallery then know I didn't cut any lewd out... as a matter of fact I've given you multiple choices including the a new SanchoCombo scene.

Give me a bit to insure the ChoiceGuide doesn't wreck during any of the new menus. If it's good to go then I'm done with it and the gallery. I've tweaked a few items and spent the most of my time properly coding a new event that some folks will see on a certain pathing.

I'll leave it at that. If you don't want spoilers then, knowing this site, I would discourage you from reading too many posts in the VN's thread just yet.... I haven't looked but there's no doubt some that have posted without the use of spoiler tags. You do you, I'm just offering a little warning, that's all.

Give me just a bit to insure this is all sorted proper...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Para quem pensa em fazer tradução junto com o MOD, pode até extrair o RPA para RPY, usando UNREM, mas se abrir o jogo, diz que o Mod não está instalado. Então nem tente os mods mais recentes que ele bloqueou. para o RPY.
You're absolutely 100% wrong. So, you can post bullshit thinking someone might believe you but if you had simply looked at the post here I give instructions on how to translate for people like you that don't know what you're doing. Just because you don't know what you are doing doesn't mean that 1) it can't be done correctly and 2) that your propaganda slandering this product's reputation is effective.

You're the same slanderer that posted this. You didn't know what you were talking about then and you don't now.

All you had to do was ask. Now I honestly have zero interest in helping you further. You would have had a completely different outcome if you had simply asked and been polite. You chose neither and I choose to not assist you further.

Regards and be well.

Last edited:
Reactions: EnterpriseNL
Oct 30, 2021
You're absolutely 100% wrong. So, you can post bullshit thinking someone might believe you but if you had simply looked at the post here I give instructions on how to translate for people like you that don't know what you're doing. Just because you don't know what you are doing doesn't mean that 1) it can't be done correctly and 2) that your propaganda slandering this product's reputation is effective.

You're the same slanderer that posted this. You didn't know what you were talking about then and you don't now.

All you had to do was ask. Now I honestly have zero interest in helping you further. You would have had a completely different outcome if you had simply asked and been polite. You chose neither and I choose to not assist you further.

Regards and be well.
Another Same day Delivery.. Brah you keep turning mods out like this we gonna call you Sancho Amazon! Thank you for your Hardwork!!!! YOU ARE APPRECIATED! There are those of us who work hard and like nothing more than a good beer, a good vn and a good sanchomod and we are happy. YOU MYFRIEND!!!!! have made me HAPPY!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks Sancho, amazing work as usual!!!!
Thank you for the kind words but to be honest this is not a complex title as the other mods I produce. I just thought I'd try working with another DanielsK VN one more time in hopes it didn't go all crazy at the end like some of the others :ROFLMAO:. I really just added this title to the catalogue for the fun of it. There's just not a whole lot I can add like I do in the other mods tbh.

Again, I sincerely appreciate the kindness.

Reactions: siliseric

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Sancho1969 thanks for the great job on the MOD!
I cannot access the "SanchoGallery", it is not showing on any menu! Is it still active? how do I access it?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 thanks for the great job on the MOD!
I cannot access the "SanchoGallery", it is not showing on any menu! Is it still active? how do I access it?
Good evening. While not in-game (otherwise the SanchoMod button presents you a large stat screen) click the "SanchoMod" button then find and click the "SanchoGallery" button:
1656030474744.png

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Good evening. While not in-game (otherwise the SanchoMod button presents you a large stat screen) click the "SanchoMod" button then find and click the "SanchoGallery" button:
Thanks for your prompt reply!
When sellecting "SanchoMod" on the "Prefs" tab or "Save"/"Load" it shows me the following screen (not the one you posted on your reply):
1656040976570.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just wanted to stop by to say, I just got caught up with the Dev on this game, and didn't run into any problems with your mod. In fact, that password you entered automatically was indeed heaven. ;) Damn, I want that Threesome Ending the canon one, was kinda sad actually having to return to the game for the other choice afterwards, but a save there, so could return to it anytime I want. But anyways, thank you so very much for your work on this mod.

Reactions: Sancho1969

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I think it has already been reported, but I got an exception in the 3-way in the shower. The "Ignore" worked after a few click-thrus and there were no further repercussions.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes