Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Good morning. Here is your clue in the TraceBack:

ScriptError: Name (u'game/script.rpy', 1652826305, 553) is defined twice, at game/NBTP Ep12 - SanchoMod/script.rpyc:1 and game/script.rpy:1.

What this means is you have installed this incorrectly. You have "script" file in BOTH "game" and in "game/ NBTP Ep12 - SanchoMod" directories.

Do this: inside that "game" directory delete the "NBTP Ep12 - SanchoMod" directory (it shouldn't exist anyway).

Now, open the zip and extract the contents of the zip inside the "game" directory, do NOT create another directory inside of it, just extract the contents into it.

See the file structure graphic in the OP for guidance.

Edit: I just noticed this is the VN's thread. For further assistance let's please take this to the mod's thread so as not to pollute this thread with non-VN technical assistance. Regards.
Hi sorry didnt realise there was a separate thread for this mod.

Yeah have done what you suggested above and now I get endless loop of opening credits?
This is the log file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your help it is much appreciated. When it comes to computers my knowledge is very limited

latex lvr

May 3, 2019

Yeah have done what you suggested above and now I get endless loop of opening credits?
This is the log file:

Thank you for your help it is much appreciated. When it comes to computers my knowledge is very limited
I think I might have figured it out. Although I downloaded ep 11 and your updated mod at the time I never got round to actually playing it so I am now playing ep 12 with you mod but opening the end of ep 10 as my save point. If that all makes sense.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

This is the log file:

Ok, different issue. This occurs when one loads a save made previously with a SanchoMod game and loads that save inside an unmodded game. If you're up for it, it's easier to start from scratch so we have a proper baseline to work with:
  • In a new directory named whatever you wish (for example "NBTP Ep12 Modded"),
  • Install the game from it's zip file to that new directory. Folder structure sould look like this:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Run the game, don't load an old save but rather quickly start a new game and get to at least the first choice to insure it's running properly.
  • Now close the game, and from the mod's zip extract it's contents inside the "game" folder of this newly created game installation.
  • Now test again as this is as clean of an install as is expected by the mod.
Edit: Added file structure to elaborate on how it should look when installed properly using the exampled main directory name in step 1 above.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Ok, different issue. This occurs when one loads a save made previously with a SanchoMod game and loads that save inside an unmodded game. If you're up for it, it's easier to start from scratch so we have a proper baseline to work with:
  • In a new directory named whatever you wish (for example "NBTP Ep12 Modded"),
  • Install the game from it's zip file to that new directory. Folder structure sould look like this:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Run the game, don't load an old save but rather quickly start a new game and get to at least the first choice to insure it's running properly.
  • Now close the game, and from the mod's zip extract it's contents inside the "game" folder of this newly created game installation.
  • Now test again as this is as clean of an install as is expected by the mod.
Edit: Added file structure to elaborate on how it should look when installed properly using the exampled main directory name in step 1 above.
Yes that has worked thank you so much.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes that has worked thank you so much.
Ok, now that it worked don't forget that you might want to delete/remove the entire directory of the non-working one for both to save disk space and to eliminate confusion in the future. Enjoy and let me know if you run into any other issues but it sounds like you're solid. Regards.

Reactions: latex lvr

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No cheats for this one?
Hey brother. Likely in the next as we now have a potentially real route/path split. Until now none of the variables meant a whole lot other than getting certain scenes... all the others change dialogue only up to this point. Since you never know what DK has going on in his head it's best for me to wait and see which flags and stats really change the story and not waste time creating sliders and buttons for things that simply won't matter. I'll hook you up for some testing beta releases when we reach that point.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hey brother. Likely in the next as we now have a potentially real route/path split. Until now none of the variables meant a whole lot other than getting certain scenes... all the others change dialogue only up to this point. Since you never know what DK has going on in his head it's best for me to wait and see which flags and stats really change the story and not waste time creating sliders and buttons for things that simply won't matter. I'll hook you up for some testing beta releases when we reach that point.
No problem, bro. I'll just delete and wait for next release. I don't trust DK anyway. He's destroyed every game of his since LBH. I was a patron of his for far too long and after his destruction of Pine Falls part 2, I finally dropped. But, yeah. I'll just wait for next release. Thanks again for all your great mods, bro.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No problem, bro. I'll just delete and wait for next release. I don't trust DK anyway. He's destroyed every game of his since LBH. I was a patron of his for far too long and after his destruction of Pine Falls part 2, I finally dropped. But, yeah. I'll just wait for next release. Thanks again for all your great mods, bro.
Yeah, I'd forgotten about PF... damn that VN had helluva chance too.

vader667

Feb 29, 2020
heyho.

just DL'd the game and your mod as well. looks pretty nifty ;)
here's a maybe dumb question though:
can't find the gallery. isn't it in because of the fresh release or am I just too blind to see it? ;)

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
heyho.

just DL'd the game and your mod as well. looks pretty nifty ;)
here's a maybe dumb question though:
can't find the gallery. isn't it in because of the fresh release or am I just too blind to see it? ;)

cant seem to find the scene gallery either unlike the other version :(

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
cant seem to find the scene gallery either unlike the other version :(
Good afternoon. Apologies for the answer delay, I wasn't keeping an eye on that monitor while working. For reference see OP's teaser pics, first row, second pic:
1653261650719.png
To access the screen, from main menu select "SanchoMod" on left which displays the above screen, then simply click on "SanchoGallery" in the lower-mid of the SanchoMod information screen (it's a button). Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The game will automatically close after a few seconds of opening
Yeah same
Good afternoon. What does it say at the bottom-right of the game screen? Does it say "SanchoMod NOT Installed Correctly"? If so, you didn't install it correctly, install exactly as stated in the OP and nothing more. If it doesn't say that then attach a screenshot of the screen that's closing and the traceback file please.

Luxune

Sep 1, 2019
Good afternoon. What does it say at the bottom-right of the game screen? Does it say "SanchoMod NOT Installed Correctly"? If so, you didn't install it correctly, install exactly as stated in the OP and nothing more. If it doesn't say that then attach a screenshot of the screen that's closing and the traceback file please.
Good afternoon. There is no error in the mod installation, the game shuts down by itself, I don't get any error messages. I dont know whats the problem.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon. There is no error in the mod installation, the game shuts down by itself, I don't get any error messages. I dont know whats the problem.
At any of the main menu screens (main menu, preferences, etc.) what does it say at the bottom-right of the screen?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes