Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Everyone make mistakes don't worry and thanks for your work
Lessons have been learned over the last week to date... never mix coding and pushing your tax accounting to the brink of deadlines. That mixed with a holiday weekend and I guess I've now found my limit to zero errors.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI, the latest and last gallery scene with Lisa "SanchoCombo"... I know it's not all that cohesive but obviously wasn't intended by the dev to flow all together. I'm not in the business of rewriting dialogue script so please don't give me a rationing of criticism on it, it's just meant as a little "extra" for shits and giggles. Regards.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like You(Sancho1969 ) I don't know what RO stand for(Reject Offer?)... BUT!
They're link to the type of scene you get in episode 11(And ONLY that type of scene depending of choice made)
The type of scene you get is in Hazel bedroom, when Lisa Roche sneak out of her house in Episode 11.
Maybe you can 'edit' the note to advise user on choice consequence in Episode 11?
Something like "SanchoNote: the choice made here get you the same type of sex scene in Episode 11 with Lisa Roche. Asking nothing of her here get you a handjob in Episode 11."
Whatever you feel appropriate... I speak baguette(francais) so you might have a better way of saying it. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: blastder

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Great game, great renders, excellent music and a lot of content and of course sancho1969 mod, what is not to like about this one, loving it :)

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
TMI bud... truly.
Have you ever considered packaging your mod as a plugin so developers could incorporate it to get the graphic/interface tweaks? Just a thought and thank you very much for all the hard and accurate work that you do with your mods, your dedication shines as an example to the rest of us (if only I wasn't a numpty who could code).

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes