Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Have you ever considered packaging your mod as a plugin so developers could incorporate it to get the graphic/interface tweaks? Just a thought and thank you very much for all the hard and accurate work that you do with your mods, your dedication shines as an example to the rest of us (if only I wasn't a numpty who could code).
Good evening. The code doesn't really work like that tbh. I spend countless hours insuring what the player (you folks) see via the mod is fairly consistent across all my mods so things feel "at home". The issue is that the coding that various devs use is NOT remotely similar to say the least. There's no plug and play with SanchoMod coding, every single element you see on and off the screen is manipulated by me on a line by line basis to achieve the end result. I personally use custom macros and functions I've written to assist me in the porting process but it's still case-by-case basis.

The bottom line reason: if you ask 10 "programmers" to write you as simple a code as possible in Python to present a boxed rectangle on the display screen you'll likely get 7 or more different scripts. There's just no way to make a plugin at the end of the scripting process given the amount of variables, it would need to be made and used at the beginning of the dev's coding process for that to work effectively. And as far as that goes (supplying tools to devs) enough of them steal my shit anyway, so there's that :ROFLMAO:. I do assist a fair share of devs who reach out though, so there's a lot more behind the scenes than many realize.

Regards and have a great evening.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ep12 Progress Update:

I'm close to being done, please continue to be patient.
Adding new features takes time to hook seamlessly and transparently for a polished/professional look and feel. Y'all know this ain't a hack job. The gallery update is done, the choice guide is done. I'm currently tweaking some GUI issues then I'll compile, test on 2 or 3 virgin machines and if integrity passed will release. Know that there is a true relationship split in the game we will be ready to populate SanchoCheats soon... we still need to know which flags are truly relevant compared to those that would be a waste of time.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ep12 Progress Update:

I'm close to being done, please continue to be patient.
Adding new features takes time to hook seamlessly and transparently for a polished/professional look and feel. Y'all know this ain't a hack job. The gallery update is done, the choice guide is done. I'm currently tweaking some GUI issues then I'll compile, test on 2 or 3 virgin machines and if integrity passed will release. Know that there is a true relationship split in the game we will be ready to populate SanchoCheats soon... we still need to know which flags are truly relevant compared to those that would be a waste of time.
Apologies for the delay, had a client visit and real life takes priority. Anyway, it is done and past integrity testing on bench machines. Now I'll recompile it, upload it and create a new post once the links are active. Give me 10-15minutes (that give me a couple extra minutes to pour a Crown & Coke too :) )

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hello bro thanks for the mod but every time I save the game the game closes
More detail / elaborate please. The game closes at the save screen? Attach the traceback file and a screenshot of the screen where it's closing please. I need more info to assist.

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
More detail / elaborate please. The game closes at the save screen? Attach the traceback file and a screenshot of the screen where it's closing please. I need more info to assist.
I'm sorry I can't send you any traceback because it doesn't appear and capture the game closing I don't know how but a short video if I can

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm sorry I can't send you any traceback because it doesn't appear and capture the game closing I don't know how but a short video if I can
I see. Now, do you see at the bottom-right where it says "SanchoMod NOT installed correctly"? Install exactly as instructed in the OP and nothing more... nothing more.

Reactions: mastergig30

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ok thanks, it's well installed :)
Enjoy brother. I'll expand SanchoCheats soon now that we have a relationship split choice once we know which variables will matter and those that change dialogue only. Note that you can now also change the opacity of the menu choice bars too (access inside the SanchoOptions screen). Many "little" things were added to hopefully allow a customization that the player finds at least one beneficial. Regards to you and yours.

Reactions: mastergig30

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It is done.

Links in OP updated to newest Core port to Ep12.

Go get you some.

Regards and enjoy as always.
Just got recaught up with the Dev, interesting ending BTW, but everything from you worked out great. Even made that save where you recommended, though the choice I made, I like Charlotte better as it is, just nicer person, but just in case I decide later to check out the other path, that save is there. Anyways, thank you so much for doing this mod!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just got recaught up with the Dev, interesting ending BTW, but everything from you worked out great. Even made that save where you recommended, though the choice I made, I like Charlotte better as it is, just nicer person, but just in case I decide later to check out the other path, that save is there. Anyways, thank you so much for doing this mod!!!
Thank you as always for the kind words. I always value your input ever since your abundant assistance with SummerScent, it's invaluable as you are one of the few that knows what to look for if something, even minor, is or looks off/broken. Regards J and best to you and yours.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
choiuce guide not working for me
Did you get sorted? If not, please try installing the VN in a new directory named of your choice (for example "NBTP E12 Modded") and install the mod into that. Retest and let me know in more detail what you see. Regards.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes