Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
lets hope is not femdom humiliation and just soft femdom like you eating her pussy, if there is humiliation of any kind or the mc acting like a sub is a big pass for me too.
Spoiler: Nothing to worry about

if it you ever inserted a usb will it be still considered a virgin? :LOL:
Yes, since it's just the "head" of that stick :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Even light is a pass for me. Also, when did 'eating pussy' become femdom? LOL!
I mean is kinda femdom when you are only pleasing a girl, unless she is also sucking your dick in a 69 :LOL:,

What I mean though by light is more like roleplaying a bit but without the mc being a sub.
Dunno if you get me, the problem is most devs confuse femdom with humiliating femdom and that is where the problem lies even if femdom per se is a big pass, they make it even worse.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I mean is kinda femdom when you are only pleasing a girl, unless she is also sucking your dick in a 69 :LOL:,

What I mean though by light is more like roleplaying a bit but without the mc being a sub.
Dunno if you get me, the problem is most devs confuse femdom with humiliating femdom and that is where the problem lies even if femdom per se is a big pass, they make it even worse.
I get you. Still not into the whole roleplay of it. She can call me 'Daddy', but, I'm not calling her 'Mommy'. :p But, still. I don't see it as femdom in anyway. Even if she isn't reciprocating at the time. Unless she's all: "Kneel and work that tongue, boy!" If that's how it is, then, yeah, it's femdom.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - NBTP Ep10 update

It is done. Links in the OP are updated. Go get you some.

I'd supply a changelog but I changed so much code....just enjoy.
If you dig it, please consider going to the OP, leaving a review, a vote, or both. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update (non-critical):

Links in OP updated, note the timestamp above the links.

Jenna's scene was fubar'd and missing from the gallery. It's been fixed along with some very minor GUI tweaking. Download and reinstall if you wish but it's nothing gamebreaking at all. Enjoy.

Reactions: JED69

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the mod. This also fixed my save issue where I cannot load my ep9 or even ep8.
Yay, bonus! ... not sure what that "fix" might be tbh. If you were getting rollback exceptions it might be changes in the dialogue script. Those can be hit or miss at times, usually the most difficult exceptions to trace. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Do your taxes before updating this mod. We can wait; the IRS won't. :KEK:
What!!?? No, I don't have the taxes done and I'm getting in a jam... I've spent most of the day kicking out company that keeps coming over and updating Eternum. Every holiday this seems to happen to me :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What!!?? No, I don't have the taxes done and I'm getting in a jam... I've spent most of the day kicking out company that keeps coming over and updating Eternum. Every holiday this seems to happen to me :ROFLMAO:
Well, hopefully you get a chance to bang one of the 'company', IF they're female. ;) :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes