Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, can we see all content in one playthrough with this mod?
Good morning. Please see post above yours. I have no issue creating splits where paths are parallel (meaning they don't interfere with a developer's intended storyflow). Linear splits I'm no fan of personally.

Reactions: Satorius

Landor0888

Dec 4, 2019
In your Modmenu is the point SanchoiPatch, is this a Incest Patch? It is grey, i can't activate it. Is this planned for the future?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In your Modmenu is the point SanchoiPatch, is this a Incest Patch? It is grey, i can't activate it. Is this planned for the future?
Good afternoon. It was meant as a placeholder in case it was a thing....which it doesn't seem it will be, therefore on the next build you won't see it in the menu.

Reactions: Landor0888

davidcopher

May 25, 2021
View attachment 1535694

Overview:
In-game mod for Nursing Back to Pleasure
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core v5f ***
Massive overhaul of core mod, 100's of hours in development

Updated: 02-17-2022
Game/Creator: Nursing Back to Pleasure / Daniels K
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: vE9
Game Version: Episode 9
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

Current revision: 02/17/2022 20:07 CST
Download: -

View attachment 1535711 View attachment 1535710 View attachment 1535707 View attachment 1535709 View attachment 1535708
View attachment 1535704 View attachment 1535706 View attachment 1535705 View attachment 1535703 View attachment 1535702 View attachment 1535701 View attachment 1535700

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1535715
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
You are the GOAT my guy. <3

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Lol im like nah im not going to play this than i see that sancho is the modder i was like must download. Sancho1969 remember to keep your health up also not to burn your self out on all these mods and always take your time. Thank you Creating these mods for the VN's.
Appreciate the comment bud. I'll admit, this is a typical DanielsK VN which I'm personally on the fence about but I'll keep it going.

Update pls, thx
Always do, remember it just dropped an hour ago so please be patient as I wait for the compressed to release so I can insure integrity with both.

Regards.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Appreciate the comment bud. I'll admit, this is a typical DanielsK VN which I'm personally on the fence about but I'll keep it going.

Always do, remember it just dropped an hour ago so please be patient as I wait for the compressed to release so I can insure integrity with both.

Regards.
No matter what happens just know your hard work is appreciated and loved.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI folks: While my painstakingly slow DL is in the background I'll do my best to upgrade the GUI some more and update the mod to the latest SanchoMod core (minor tweaks to bells & whistles). I'll keep y'all posted as always.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
FYI folks: While my painstakingly slow DL is in the background I'll do my best to upgrade the GUI some more and update the mod to the latest SanchoMod core (minor tweaks to bells & whistles). I'll keep y'all posted as always.
Thanks buddy

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 can you please add + and - to change the affection points of the girls in your games? is the only feature I miss in your games.
Thanks
Some of my mods have cheats, some don't. TBH this one doesn't need anything besides split scenes here and there.... not sure how a player can screw up points. Enlighten me if I'm incorrect. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
djkunn don't be sad bud, give me your thoughts... what points have you found the need to change during playthough? I'm still porting the latest SanchoMod core over so I can read this thread on my other screen. My only point is that there is no reason for me to waste time adding features just for the sake of having them if they serve no purpose, that'd be silly. If you have a different view I'm all ears.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
While I'm porting the newest python code over, here's one of the newer features... OEM or Sancho dialogue box. The OEM opacity can still be changed just like the Sancho DB (all the features are the same) but folks with other VN's wanted a choice so there you go. Currently it's toggle via the SanchoOptions reset buttons as seen below. I'll make a toggle for it a some later point if I don't get to it before porting:

NBTP SM B04a.jpg NBTP SM B04b.jpg

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
djkunn don't be sad bud, give me your thoughts... what points have you found the need to change during playthough? I'm still porting the latest SanchoMod core over so I can read this thread on my other screen. My only point is that there is no reason for me to waste time adding features just for the sake of having them if they serve no purpose, that'd be silly. If you have a different view I'm all ears.
I mean in general for all the games you do is nice to have this feature, im not sure about this game if it requires love points for certain scenes but others like chasing sunset and off the record etc does affect some scenes.
In any case those variables are not something that change so it will be a bit more easy to add it?
Thanks anyway for the mods, (I guess I just like to have that option just in case.)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes