Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update progress: OK, I reckon I'm done tweaking, adding new goodies and rewriting the gallery code. While I work on the ChoiceGuide and finish out the Ep10 gallery scenes I'll adjust anything that becomes apparent, but I'd like to get this out ASAP so I can enjoy some fine whiskey... I'll keep y'all posted and thank your for your patience. The longer it takes to push out the more goodies I get to add to the player's benefit.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Some of my mods have cheats, some don't. TBH this one doesn't need anything besides split scenes here and there.... not sure how a player can screw up points. Enlighten me if I'm incorrect. Regards.
Ya know, bro. I've said it before: "Cheaters gonna cheat." So, we need cheats in all games. :p Ahahaha

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not sure on this saving Max decision (until future episodes), I think this is the very first save point recommendation I've placed in this VN. I usually have way more by now:
1647469775750.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I haven't even played this game yet. Been downloading it since it dropped, but, I don't trust the dev. At all. So, I'm not saving another dude. Fuck that.
LMAO...brother I'm so with you on this trust thing... we've been here, done that ain't it?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LMAO...brother I'm so with you on this trust thing... we've been here, done that ain't it?
You know it. This dev shits on his creations every single time. His best game was 'Boarding House' and he fucked the endings. I didn't even finish Dusklight after I started reading the posts in that thread. So, yeah, he has tendencies.

His name being Max is enough for me to let him die.
Amen, bro.

Edit:
And let's not forget wtf he did to Pine Falls.

Reactions: MoonBox

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well fuck my life. At the ending of Ep10 there's a 3-choice split and I know folks will want a "all of 'em" choice so I gotta code in a 3-way splitter. I'm going to grab my first adult beverage and crank up the tunes.... then get to coding it. After that it should be ready for compile, integrity test, then distribution. I'll keep y'all posted.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well I found a problem in the ChoiceGuide with previous builds.....it never told you which choices would give Pious points (church points). It's resolved but since no one ever mentioned it I'm guessing most folks using the mod either 1) aren't really bothered with the stats or 2) only use it for the gallery. I gotta admit it took me this long to find the problem so joke's on me too...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well I found a problem in the ChoiceGuide with previous builds.....it never told you which choices would give Pious points (church points). It's resolved but since no one ever mentioned it I'm guessing most folks using the mod either 1) aren't really bothered with the stats or 2) only use it for the gallery. I gotta admit it took me this long to find the problem so joke's on me too...
Oh, I worry about the points, but, church points... Pass. lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Almost done. Had to flesh out some of the dynamic ChoiceGuide, such as this (kind of a spoiler, you've been warned):

Player does NOT meet the award requirements:
NBTP SM B04c.jpg

Player DOES meet the award requirements:
NBTP SM B04d.jpg

I'll package it up, test it on a virgin machine for integrity and will post when ready. Regards.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's the femdom chick, yeah? Pass.
lets hope is not femdom humiliation and just soft femdom like you eating her pussy, if there is humiliation of any kind or the mc acting like a sub is a big pass for me too.

I'll package it up, test it on a virgin machine for integrity and will post when ready. Regards.
if it you ever inserted a usb will it be still considered a virgin? :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes