Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did that actually....but the game opens.... black screen and closes automatically...the not modded version works perfectly.
There's no doubt it's on your end so let's narrow it down with some additional information to help me help you.
What platform?
Are you installing into a fresh copy of the VN?
Did you physically move the files/folder of the mod into the "game" folder or did you extract directly inside the "game" folder?
Did you attempt to rename any folder? etc.

Refer to the post here for a more elaborate discussion regarding directory (folder) structure. It's imperative that this is correct or it will bork by design.

Last edited:

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
There's no doubt it's on your end so let's narrow it down with some additional information to help me help you.
What platform?
Did you physically move the files/folder of the mod into the "game" folder or did you extract directly inside the "game" folder?

Refer to the post here for a more elaborate discussion regarding directory (folder) structure. It's imperative that this is correct or it will bork by design.
What platform?

Let's see... It's windows 10
Yes i installed in fresh copy
I used both manually and directly extracting
And I did not tried renaming anything....

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
What platform?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The traceback gives a clue, it's my Python script that it states is undefined, but it's clearly in the mod. It is also clear that this traceback is from attempting to load a previous save. The only other way this can occurr is if RenPy is trying to reload a previously crashed state. In this case whatever folder you started the VN the mod is not installed correctly or has been uninstalled. The error is coming from the save file load attempt itself. Verify that "SanchoMod.rpa" is inside the "game" folder which is inside the VN's main folder.

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
The traceback gives a clue, it's my Python script that it states is undefined, but it's clearly in the mod. It is also clear that this traceback is from attempting to load a previous save. The only other way this can occurr is if RenPy is trying to reload a previously crashed state. In this case whatever folder you started the VN the mod is not installed correctly or has been uninstalled. The error is coming from the save file load attempt itself. Verify that "SanchoMod.rpa" is inside the "game" folder which is inside the VN's main folder.
It is in game folder....let's just leave it. My pc sucks... I will play from next update... appreciate your help and providing us mods.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It is in game folder....let's just leave it. My pc sucks... I will play from next update... appreciate your help and providing us mods.
It's up to you bud, I will do what I can to get you going if you wish. If you really want to take all the variables out of the equation then install a fresh copy of the original VN to a differently named folder, install mod as directed, and test. That's the purest form to base diagnosis from tbh. Regards.

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
It's up to you bud, I will do what I can to get you going if you wish. If you really want to take all the variables out of the equation then install a fresh copy of the original VN to a differently named folder, install mod as directed, and test. That's the purest form to base diagnosis from tbh. Regards.
Mmm...okay....hey, I forgot to mention it's a compressed version.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mmm...okay....hey, I forgot to mention it's a compressed version.
That won't matter, it'll work on both. The mod doesn't rely on the images at all. If any consolation I built the newest version of the mod on the compressed version since I'm currently in a low-bandwidth area (post-holidays). So I updated and tested the mod mostly on the compressed version. But again, it works flawless on both.

Reactions: Levi Sasuke

calel

Aug 19, 2021
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod NBTP E8.rpy", line 815: u'right_margin' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
vpgrid spacing 30 cols 3 pos (0.5,0.15) ysize 0.8 draggable _OOO0000OOO00OOO0O mousewheel _OOO0000OOO00OOO0O scrollbars "vertical" side_xalign 0.5 right_margin 7 bottom_margin 5:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Jan 27 00:52:12 2022

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod NBTP E8.rpy", line 815: u'right_margin' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
vpgrid spacing 30 cols 3 pos (0.5,0.15) ysize 0.8 draggable _OOO0000OOO00OOO0O mousewheel _OOO0000OOO00OOO0O scrollbars "vertical" side_xalign 0.5 right_margin 7 bottom_margin 5:
^

Thu Jan 27 00:52:12 2022
Where did you DL the VN? That traceback states your copy is running RenPy 7.3.5 but the OEM VN runs on 7.4.4, you either have been fucking around with the files or you downloaded from a bad source that tampered with the dev's original release. Please elaborate.

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Where did you DL the VN? That traceback states your copy is running RenPy 7.3.5 but the OEM VN runs on 7.4.4, you either have been fucking around with the files or you downloaded from a bad source that tampered with the dev's original release. Please elaborate.
Im using renpy Ren'Py 7.3.5. sdk to able to run the game 64bit version not working for me .
When I delete sancho mod the game works fine
I get similar error with
Thirsty for My Guest S3 Ep. 20 SE
but Thirsty for my guest s3 episode 19 works with sanchomod 19 please help to fix the problem .
Between sanchmod 19 and 20 i see some diffrence maybe you figuring out why mod 19 working and mod 20 not. I attached both mods here
PLEASE HELP AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION

File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E20.rpy", line 2183: u'right_margin' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
vpgrid spacing 15 cols 4 pos (0.54,0.1) ysize 0.8 draggable True mousewheel True scrollbars "vertical" side_xalign 0.5 right_margin 7:
^

Thu Jan 27 18:37:19 2022

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Im using renpy Ren'Py 7.3.5. sdk to able to run the game 64bit version not working for me .
This title requires 7.4.4 or better otherwise it will throw those errors. Those are new code and bugfixes in RenPy. Your issue is with RenPy and your system not the mod. In other words I always downgrade SanchoMod to match the dev's compiled version since I keep my RenPy current. The real SanchoMod is on 7.4.11 and is so much better than these dumbed-down version. What I can't do is make alternate versions for each version of RenPy, that would be ridiculous and a complete waste of so many hours not to mention all the technical issues involved. You know you should work toward upgrading your system, right? RenPy is just not a very intense platform....this ain't "Cyberpunk 2077".

To clarify the difference between those two TFMG mods, it's the gallery. I updated the code to the newest edition of SanchoGallery. Understand that I must continue to innovate otherwise the product becomes stale. Folks have become accustomed to these mods being the cream of the crop code-wise (I'm not much of a graphical artist but I've seen worse too, lol). Please realize that the product will continue to be progressive as both Python/RenPy and the VN is also updated.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, game has been updated to Episode 9. Can update mod when you have time? :)
Good afternoon. I indeed will as soon as the compressed drops. I'm currently in the middle of the forest so bandwidth is an issue. I'll keep you folks posted like I always do historically. I'll post a request if it hasn't been made already. Regards.

Edit: Now's the time for feature requests as practical. I've almost completed the BaDik mod so I've many additional tricks up my sleeve but there's only so much one can do with this VN at the moment. ( I reckon most folks just want the gallery updated anyway :p)

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Good afternoon. I indeed will as soon as the compressed drops. I'm currently in the middle of the forest so bandwidth is an issue. I'll keep you folks posted like I always do historically. I'll post a request if it hasn't been made already. Regards.

Edit: Now's the time for feature requests as practical. I've almost completed the BaDik mod so I've many additional tricks up my sleeve but there's only so much one can do with this VN at the moment. ( I reckon most folks just want the gallery updated anyway :p)
No doubt, you are the man good sir. And yea I wouldn't go too fancy unless you just really want to, most are in it for the WT and gallery.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, I've combed through "changes" from Ep8 to Ep9.....there are zero. Not one grammatical or technical issue fixes. I've imported the fixes I personally made to make your experience better, it is what it is. Now I need to track all variables for the dynamic ChoiceGuide in Ep9's added content and populate any new gallery scenes. I'll keep y'all posted. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There's not a ton in this Ep. There's really 2 scenes but I'm gonna throw in the Silvie mini-scene just for kicks. Give me a bit to test what I have and then I'll compile it all and throw it on a virgin machine to insure integrity. This won't take too long I reckon....Crown & Cokes' keepin' me motivated.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update status: Y'all know by now I can't help but give you more when I have time to do so....and I've thrown in a few minor extras such as split scenes. For those that don't want splits or ChoiceGuide, simply turn it off and you never see them (pretty damn cool, right?):
NBTP SM B03c.jpg NBTP SM B03d.jpg

I've only done the new one in Ep9. I'll push this version out and go back to implement in prior updates later. There's no need for folks to wait longer than necessary but thought y'all might like the option.

Reactions: detox and Subyan
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes