Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Good evening. It's not from lack of trying. I requested listing even pointing out that Zoey bowed out but was given an immediate sarcastic response of "stop spamming". Apparently I'm not in the "buddy system".
And there is nothing we can do about it. They ban people and delete comments if you insist on something. They hate you for some reason.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And there is nothing we can do about it. They ban people and delete comments if you insist on something. They hate you for some reason.
My conclusion for the oppression: I produce a more refined and professional product while challenging the monetary site link approach, and call out those that "borrow" my code verbatim. Neither is favorable to those with their hand out for "donations" who aren't educated in proper Python programming. Considering the few shares I've made public are actually exclusive to this site I find it to be the case of cutting off one's nose to spite one's face. But I reckon that's enough dirty laundry for now.

I'm DL'ing the compressed version now and will get to work. Kind regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho,

Thank you for the work you put into your mods. I appreciate you and your efforts.
And I appreciate your kind words. Hang in there. I've compared the scripts already and migrated the new features in SanchoMod v5f over to the new update. Now I have to peruse the ChoiceGuide and update the SanchoGallery as needed. I'll get you folks hooked up soon. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well folks, there's only one choice in the new update that changes a variable... so the ChoiceGuide is done (with a whole lot of "player's choice" options). I'll start working on the SanchoGallery update. If anyone knows of a scene I might have missed then now's the time. I'll post this in the VN's thread too.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For the Gallery I'm noticing one scene each in Ep8 for Kate, Charlotte, Nicole, Hazel, and a mini-scene with LR. I'll work on sorting them out while I see if anyone has any additional input.

1642446365632.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Balu83

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It is done. Give me a bit to cleanup, compile, test, and upload. I'll make a new post to announce. Thank you for your continued patience.

Reactions: Mikhail Blk

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't think it was in the theater haven't played the new update yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can send a screenshot if you want to make it easier.
If it's the theater scene then I got it the last go-round. I've got this just about knocked out. If you or anyone notices a "significant" scene miss then I can easily add...no biggie. Thanks for the response bud, much appreciated.

Reactions: DVC804

DVC804

Oct 11, 2017
If it's the theater scene then I got it the last go-round. I've got this just about knocked out. If you or anyone notices a "significant" scene miss then I can easily add...no biggie. Thanks for the response bud, much appreciated.
Hi Sancho,

First of all, thanks for your hard work. We really appreciate it.
This is the missing gallery scene (chap 7):

1642467179556.png

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho,

First of all, thanks for your hard work. We really appreciate it.
This is the missing gallery scene (chap 7):

View attachment 1602755
I see that now....there's two places in the script where you can obtain. I'll dig a bit deeper to see if the scenes are exact or not. If not I'll choose the longest/most elaborate. Thank you for pointing it out. I'm pretty sure this was the scene SneakyNinja was pointing out that I missed.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update (minor):

Added missing Ep7 Hazel scene to SanchoGallery. If desired please re-download, install overwriting as required, and enjoy. Thanks to both SneakyNinja and DVC804 for reporting the issue. Regards.

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
I see that now....there's two places in the script where you can obtain. I'll dig a bit deeper to see if the scenes are exact or not. If not I'll choose the longest/most elaborate. Thank you for pointing it out. I'm pretty sure this was the scene SneakyNinja was pointing out that I missed.
Yeah this was the scene I meant but i didn't have time to play the game so thanks DVC804 for providing the screenshot.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes