• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
"You just sit there and look pretty" was all it took to find it :ROFLMAO:
The thing is you can be in a relationship with Lisa but just ditch her to get the scene. So it was not that hard to find I just didn't have the time to do it. The mod is great haven't had time to play the new update is it good?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The thing is you can be in a relationship with Lisa but just ditch her to get the scene. So it was not that hard to find I just didn't have the time to do it. The mod is great haven't had time to play the new update is it good?
It's somewhat short due to path branching (hence the different new scenes in the gallery). I'm not a fan of the MC at this point but I'm seriously interested how DK plans to end this one considering his last VN's hoopla. I'm certain to stick around for that show with plenty of popcorn.

Geographic

Jul 27, 2020
Does this mod work on Android cause it's not working for me, when I open the game it closes after a few seconds.

Any suggestions?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does this mod work on Android cause it's not working for me, when I open the game it closes after a few seconds.

Any suggestions?
It works but must be ported properly first. The only port I endorse is from estrada777 as I work with him directly to insure both the integrity and coding remain proper. He stays busy but give him time to take a look. This VN is not resource hungry so the port shouldn't be too cumbersome as some other SanchoMod's have been for other titles. Regards.

Geographic

Jul 27, 2020
It works but must be ported properly first. The only port I endorse is from estrada777 as I work with him directly to insure both the integrity and coding remain proper. He stays busy but give him time to take a look. This VN is not resource hungry so the port shouldn't be too cumbersome as some other SanchoMod's have been for other titles. Regards.
Ok thx for the fast response cause I like your mods and just got the episode 8 ported version that's why I asked, thanks by the way

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok thx for the fast response cause I like your mods and just got the episode 8 ported version that's why I asked, thanks by the way
Considering the the system resource demand is rather low with this title you could try JoiPlay, some have had it work on my lighter mods in the past.

kil.xou1

Apr 26, 2021
i need help.. on my main menu.. sanchomod gallery button is not showing.. only the SanchoMod™ button is here..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning.

After installing mod, game not opens brother...
Please verify this, it's very important to do exactly this:
1642685013014.png

i need help.. on my main menu.. sanchomod gallery button is not showing.. only the SanchoMod™ button is here..
It's as intended to clean things up a bit. In the Main Menu click "SanchoMod" there's a button in that screen for the SanchoGallery
1642684927639.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
apologize for my stupidity.. thank you!!
Nope, not your stupidity at all I simply moved it so it would be in the same place as the other SanchoMods to cleanup the menu (there's no need for it to be "busy" in aesthetic). It's all good, please enjoy.

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
Good morning.

Please verify this, it's very important to do exactly this:
View attachment 1607206

It's as intended to clean things up a bit. In the Main Menu click "SanchoMod" there's a button in that screen for the SanchoGallery
View attachment 1607205
I did that actually....but the game opens.... black screen and closes automatically...the not modded version works perfectly.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes