Mod Ren'Py Nursing Back to Pleasure [Final] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I installed this mod and put in the "Game" folder like I do with others and so far I don't see it working. I'm playing the game for the first time now and was just giving it a try waiting for a mod to get out/updated. I've tried starting fresh and I've tried loading my already in progress saves (in Epiosde 2 atm) and neither are shwoing me values on choices nor am I seeing a cheat button in the bottom right. The game just keeps playing as if nothing has changed. I have doublechecked that both the folder SanchoMod and the script files are in the correct places and overwritten where asked. Does the mod only start working at a certain point or have I found a possible bug? Thank you for any help.

Edit- Nevermind... i reinstalled it for a third time and now it's working... maybe I messed up or something didn't transfer properly. It now works. Sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just wanted to stop by and say, caught up with the Dev, and no problems that I ran into. Thank you again for picking up this game.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Edit- Nevermind... i reinstalled it for a third time and now it's working... maybe I messed up or something didn't transfer properly. It now works. Sorry for wasting your time.
Good morning. Glad you got it sorted. Please enjoy.

Reactions: JohnJG

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I installed this mod and put in the "Game" folder like I do with others and so far I don't see it working. I'm playing the game for the first time now and was just giving it a try waiting for a mod to get out/updated. I've tried starting fresh and I've tried loading my already in progress saves (in Epiosde 2 atm) and neither are shwoing me values on choices nor am I seeing a cheat button in the bottom right. The game just keeps playing as if nothing has changed. I have doublechecked that both the folder SanchoMod and the script files are in the correct places and overwritten where asked. Does the mod only start working at a certain point or have I found a possible bug? Thank you for any help.

HOW did you get it sorted, because I am having the same issue.

Extract directly to the GAME folder? Subfolder appears named: "Nursing_Back_To_Pleasure_Official_Walkthrough_Ep. 1-7"
Boot the game...the start up menu does not indicate any Mod loaded.
Game boots and runs, but no indications of a mod at all, and no hints at decision/choice screens.

Extract to temp folder and manually move to GAME folder? Same-same, except subfolder name is different ("NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc"), and I get an error msg when I try to boot the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1615434093, 243) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1615434093, 243) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Nursing Back To Pleasure Episode7
Mon Dec 20 13:42:20 2021

I have uninstalled and reinstalled repeatedly, deleted the game files and reinstalled them, then reinstalled the mod again...same results.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This tells me everything (but please, next time attach the text file to your post and not copy/paste...it's just better form). You've borked your install with a double directory structure (you have the entire game inside the game). "Install" button in the OP shows how the directory structure should look when installed correctly. You basically copied the whole game inside the game...don't do that.

Start over from scratch.
Extract the VN from the compressed file you DL'd via the VN's OP (the actual game) where you wish.
Look inside the folder (directory) named "NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc".
There's a folder (directory) "game" inside of it. Double-click or otherwise open that folder (directory).
Extract the contents of the mod compressed file there.
Done.

Again, reference the "Install" spoiler button in the OP of this thread.
When done you have your main VN folder : " NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc "
The "game" folder location is in this structure: " NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc\game "
The properly installed mod is in this structure: the " NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc\game\SanchoMod "

Regards.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I do not know why, but when I extract game files to the subdirectory UNPLAYED on my D drive, they ALWAYS, nest the game files, 1 deep inside of another file inside of the UNPLAYED directory. I do not know why they do this, but they always do.

deleted original game extraction/install.
extracted to temp file and manually drag/drop the extracted game file to my D:\Unplayed directory
the game is no longer nested within a file of the same name
extract MOD directly to the to the D:\Unplayed\NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc\game directory
The name of the file created by extracting the mod is: Nursing_Back_to_Pleasure-Official_Walkthrough_Ep.1-7. It's full path is:
D:\Unplayed\NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc\game\Nursing_Back_to_Pleasure-Official_Walkthrough_Ep.1-7

no indication of the mod in the startup menu, no hints, mod button in the game

I then extracted the game files to my D:\ drive with no subdirectory indicated.
the extraction nested the game within a Nursing_Back_To_pleasure subdirectory
extracted MOD to that GAME directory
no mod indicated at startup or in game

changed name of the top file and manually drag/drop the nested game directory to my D drive
no mod indicated on startup or in game

I'm at a loss..NOTHING has been in a directory labeled SANCHOMOD

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
extract MOD directly to the to the D:\Unplayed\NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc\game directory
The name of the file created by extracting the mod is: Nursing_Back_to_Pleasure-Official_Walkthrough_Ep.1-7. It's full path is:
D:\Unplayed\NursingBackToPleasure-Episode7-pc\game\Nursing_Back_to_Pleasure-Official_Walkthrough_Ep.1-7

no indication of the mod in the startup menu, no hints, mod button in the game
Bud, you are extracting the wrong file....this is a mod NOT the "Official Walkthrough" zip file. Step away, breath, and read my previous post one more time. You MUST unzip the correct file.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
erma-fkn-gerd

*to the tune of Monty Python's I'm A Lumberjack and I'm OK*..

I'm an idiot and that's OK....

I give up.....DL'd the correct file...extract game file, extract mod to game subdirectory...get a bootstrap error msg

extract game to Unplayed, or straight to D drive, 7zip nests the game. Extract the mod to the nested game file and get the error.

extract game to D drive and manually delete the nesting, extract mod to new game directory; get the error msg

this is why the guy at the grocer is so happy to see me walk to the liquor aisle.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I give up.....DL'd the correct file...extract game file, extract mod to game subdirectory...get a bootstrap error msg

extract game to Unplayed, or straight to D drive, 7zip nests the game. Extract the mod to the nested game file and get the error.

extract game to D drive and manually delete the nesting, extract mod to new game directory; get the error msg

this is why the guy at the grocer is so happy to see me walk to the liquor aisle.
Don't over complicate it. Do this instead: Install base game wherever. Run the game to make sure you didn't bork this process. Next, extract the mod contents to a temporary folder you create (let's bypass this nesting issue you are having). Now manually copy the contents you extracted from the mod zip (three files and a folder) and copy each of them as-is inside the "game" folder found inside the base VN's main folder (don't copy your temp folder you created, copy the actual contents). Done.

Regarding bootstrap errors with RenPy, it's vital: you need to unzip the file in a way that preserves the directories found in the zip file . The easiest way to do this is using right-click on the zip to extract rather than dragging files. The right-click context menu should take care of it. With more experience you can drag shit all over the place since you'll understand the folder structure required for things to work proper. Regards.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I use R-click, extract to...select my D drive by "browsing", then the Unplayed subdirectory. 7zip auto fills the target directory then within the selected subdirectory. Then I click..OK, and 7zip does its thing. WHY I get nested games, I do not pretend to know. If the games zip file for ex, is titled GAME A.zip; then it goes to D:\Unplayed and the target directory named by 7zip is GAME A. Upon extraction, my directory tree looks like this:

D:\Unplayed\GAME A\GAME A\****here in are the various subfolders, files like the application file for ex, the game folder, maybe imgs folder etc****

Bare game runs fine upon extraction, even with the nested file system.

When I extracted to a temp file, and copy/pasted to the game file...it works. When I extracted to the game file, it did not. I do not know why.

deleted the video. for some reason, it was blurry as hades, though not when I view it when I log into my youtube

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When I extracted to a temp file, and copy/pasted to the game file...it works. When I extracted to the game file, it did not.
**youtube failing to load for some reason**
OBS cut off the context menu process but I'm certain I know what's going on. When using 7zip start using this process from now on to get consistent results:
  1. Copy whatever zip you wish to extract and paste to whatever folder you wish the resulting contents to be in. As an example let's say I create a directory (folder) named "VN Games" and want the base game to be inside this folder. Copy the zip you DL from the VN's OP and paste it inside the folder "VN Games". Now, right-click on the zip and in the 7zip context menu select "Extract Here". Do not select "Extract files..." or "Extract to ****" for this example.
  2. Now you see what happened? You should have a directory structure " VN Games\(title of game you extracted) ". Now follow the same process for any mod or whatever you might want to add, except copy it's zip and paste it into the folder " VN Games\(title of game you originally extracted)\game ". Right click on the zip you just pasted into the "game" directory and do the same: "Extract Here". Done.
That'll give you complete control on where you are extracting files now and in the future. Regards.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Sancho...sincerely..TY for your patience today. I'll give your suggestion a few tries, with my next several DLs and extractions.

Dec 20, 2021
View attachment 1535694

Overview:
In-game mod for Nursing Back to Pleasure
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** Another debut of SanchoMod Core v5 ***
Massive overhaul of core mod, 100's of hours in development

Updated: 12-18-2021
Game/Creator: Nursing Back to Pleasure / Daniels K
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: vE7
Game Version: Episode 7
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Please recreate the mod so that we can see all scenes while playing like Zoey mod. Other than that yours is the best mod so far. Please consider the first point

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Please recreate the mod so that we can see all scenes while playing like Zoey mod. Other than that yours is the best mod so far. Please consider the first point
Is something wrong with the custom scene gallery? It should contain all scenes.

Dec 20, 2021
Is something wrong with the custom scene gallery? It should contain all scenes.
We can see all scenes in gallery, which is also good by the way, but what I'm requesting is that it would be great to play all storylines at the same time, so that we don't have to play the multiple times.
We can only see the scenes in gallery but not the storyline, right?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
We can only see the scenes in gallery but not the storyline, right?
Good afternoon. Regarding all scenes at once, yes, that's correct. Allow me to explain my stance.

It's easily coded but I don't generally write artificial "harem" mods. The reason is simple (in my personal view), it breaks the flow of the story as intended by the dev. I do my best to mod so that the product enhances the dev's intent and not manipulate the story, plot, or flow in any way. My code is generally based being informational and not manipulative due to this core foundation. It's also the basis why most of my mods don't have stat-changing "cheats". I know not everyone sees it that way but it's my personal view and the way I personally prefer to consume this type of media (much like the way I prefer to watch a theatrical movie). Considering I mod every VN I play it's the reason why those few titles I share here are built this way.

Not to be hypocritical as there are exceptions to this such as my mod for "Off The Record" but that was more to show how to implement multi-scenes properly as the other mods were broken in that regard for that title (at the time at least).

I'm not saying I won't or "never", and I'll certainly take your request under advisement, but I'm not really keen on the idea to be perfectly honest. Let me chew on it.

Regards.

Dec 20, 2021
Good afternoon. Regarding all scenes at once, yes, that's correct. Allow me to explain my stance.

It's easily coded but I don't generally write artificial "harem" mods. The reason is simple (in my personal view), it breaks the flow of the story as intended by the dev. I do my best to mod so that the product enhances the dev's intent and not manipulate the story, plot, or flow in any way. My code is generally based being informational and not manipulative due to this core foundation. It's also the basis why most of my mods don't have stat-changing "cheats". I know not everyone sees it that way but it's my personal view and the way I personally prefer to consume this type of media (much like the way I prefer to watch a theatrical movie). Considering I mod every VN I play it's the reason why those few titles I share here are built this way.

Not to be hypocritical as there are exceptions to this such as my mod for "Off The Record" but that was more to show how to implement multi-scenes properly as the other mods were broken in that regard for that title (at the time at least).

I'm not saying I won't or "never", and I'll certainly take your request under advisement, but I'm not really keen on the idea to be perfectly honest. Let me chew on it.

Regards.
That's a very good view. What I'm trying to say is your Mods are already popular. So I'm assuming if you start making harem mods, reputation for your mods would only be increased. But If it's not something you don't really wanna do yet, it's completely fine. Thank you for considering and making time for replying my comment

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes