EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
image-990-c.jpg

Overview:
You play as Nesche, a girl captured by monsters who is trying to escape from the dungeon where she's held captive.

Sidescrolling RoR stealth game that appears to be heavily inspired by Unholy Jail. Very much like that game, you have to navigate the dungeon while avoiding being discovered by enemies. The game ends if your health bar runs out or if you're capture while on low health. While exploring the dungeon you'll find useful items that will help you in your escape (potions, keys, food, etc.). A lot of emphasis is put on sound; running or using certain items will create noise that will alert nearby enemies and you can understand that an enemy is nearby by hearing their footsteps.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Original Title: ナーテイル・ネーシェ
Developer: Chikuatta -
Censored: No? (Its Pixelart)
Version: 1.0.2.3
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

image-web.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
evron thanks for the share!
I'd need to know if all the tags I found via unpacking the assets are actually in game or not.

evron

Apr 27, 2020
The game has an English version now trial ver 0.1.7 (you can change language in the settings), I've updated the Mega link accordingly.
Release date has been moved from December 2023 to February 2024.

Reactions: DoAdventures

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
why does this game resemble an old game, just like this. the female is pink haired...just like her.

edit* there you go, " Unholy Jail. "

Last edited:

evron

Apr 27, 2020
why does this game resemble an old game, just like this. but the female is pink haired, instead of white?
I think you might be referring to Unholy Jail. I mentioned in the OP too, it seems like the dev is a fan of that game and took inspiration from it.

thinien

Oct 27, 2019
Can the demo be cleared? I opened portcullis door but the door in the end can't be opened.
Edit: Nvm, I got out. I hid in the room and threw the sleep potion on the orcs to get past them and escaped

Last edited:

evron

Apr 27, 2020
Can the demo be cleared? I opened portcullis door but the door in the end can't be opened.
Edit: Nvm, I got out. I hid in the room and threw the sleep potion on the orcs to get past them and escaped
That's one way to do it, otherwise you simply need to make sure to close the door behind you once you hide in the room, that way the orc will walk past the room without checking inside.

Catnippon

Jan 22, 2021
It fills a niche but is very buggy, they go opposite of noises, sliding around during cutscene. Had run where i got no biscuit so u can fail thx 2 RNG, sucks they made virgin runs impossible cus of intro

evron If not thanks for the share!
I'd need to know if all the tags I found via unpacking the assets are actually in game or not.

Only enemies going to be greenskin, shadow thing and in future he is adding tentacle vore and "light ryona"

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Brass

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
God damn this game, even on the easiest difficulty it's a fucking nightmare, how do you progress after you get the rope + hook and climb?

evron

Apr 27, 2020
God damn this game, even on the easiest difficulty it's a fucking nightmare, how do you progress after you get the rope + hook and climb?
Going from memory, you'll find a gate that is locked and requires a key to be opened. Go back and move to the other explorable area where you need to find a heavy hammer you can use to smash open one of the locked wooden doors, where you'll find the key to the cell door. You can imagine the area as being a circle where you can move clockwise or counterclockwise, but be careful because it's being patrolled by an orc (keep in mind you can hide in the rooms to avoid the orc, just be mindful about closing the door behind you when you're inside).

Once you have the key, head back to the closed gate, open it and hide in the room until the guard orc waks past by.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes