Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
Wait what's that? Is this that mysterious 1 in a 1000 years thing called sound? Well who would have thought, finally a step in the right direction. This shorts loops are already better than the last 3 videos.
On the topic of sound and sound edits, there's a paragraph from "Nya's no-no list" that you might be interested in

""Full sound" edits:
Sometimes you may see a "Full sound" edit appear, which is a previously made video that has had voices and sound effects added to it. Nyakumi does not make these edits, nor do they control which video is edited.
These edits are made by a cool guy called Fethdor, who pays for voice actors with his own hard-earned money and adds sound in his own personal time.
Because of this, any suggestions for which video should be voiced will be ignored by polls, as they are not something that Nyakumi has majority involvement in."

Hattha20

Jan 5, 2023
Bonus filler loops! to fill in the void (=`ω´=) The main animation is a still a work in progress ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎ more wips soon.

Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 3010625
Is this outdated? Because there are a lot of videos with futas without vaginas.
Hate to be that guy that necros old as shit topics but you can’t be futa if you dont have both. PERIOD. Futa as the name suggests literally translated means two so you need two to become a futa AKA hermaphrodite. Be it due to magic, surgery or whatever mcguffin.

Futas without vagina’s was a result of lacking tech back in the day, pain in the ass rigging, animation, insert reason here, etc.

Now a days while some people still use dated tech, others with the new toys may just be lazy, don’t really care or just want to ride the success of the futa train and slowly weave their work in while not understanding what a futa is at the same time claiming it is what its not. I explained it on another thread but fuck it this is long and preachy already.

In the grand scheme of things just carry on, in todays world words lose meaning anyways.

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
Hate to be that guy that necros old as shit topics but you can’t be futa if you dont have both. PERIOD. Futa as the name suggests literally translated means two so you need two to become a futa AKA hermaphrodite. Be it due to magic, surgery or whatever mcguffin.

Futas without vagina’s was a result of lacking tech back in the day, pain in the ass rigging, animation, insert reason here, etc.

Now a days while some people still use dated tech, others with the new toys may just be lazy, don’t really care or just want to ride the success of the futa train and slowly weave their work in while not understanding what a futa is at the same time claiming it is what its not. I explained it on another thread but fuck it this is long and preachy already.

In the grand scheme of things just carry on, in todays world words lose meaning anyways.
What bothers me with Nyakumi is that he has the models with vaginas. The same character will sometimes have a vagina and sometimes they won't. Even in the SAME VIDEO they will switch from having one to not having one. I don't understand why he doesn't just stick to the one with vagina for everything so that all of his options are covered.

Jul 6, 2017
What bothers me with Nyakumi is that he has the models with vaginas. The same character will sometimes have a vagina and sometimes they won't. Even in the SAME VIDEO they will switch from having one to not having one. I don't understand why he doesn't just stick to the one with vagina for everything so that all of his options are covered.
I’ve noticed that too, it could be anything. Cost cutting be it dev time, etc. Missed defects. Bad rigging. Insert reason here.

I will say though that his models got good upgrades hopefully he makes more full sound versions with better animation. While sometimes the music choice does fit, other times it reminds me of those HMV’s lol.

n0k

Mar 2, 2023
I've been lurking here for ages but never posted. I just saw this and I have to share it with you all:

New animator just dropped. And even though I'm not crazy about the video I'm very impressed with the quality and also to finally see another animator being highly influenced by Nyakumi's style. Maybe we'll finally begin to see some decent competition in the scene.

Aug 14, 2021
I've been lurking here for ages but never posted. I just saw this and I have to share it with you all:

New animator just dropped. And even though I'm not crazy about the video I'm very impressed with the quality and also to finally see another animator being highly influenced by Nyakumi's style. Maybe we'll finally begin to see some decent competition in the scene.
Nyakumi retweeted the teaser for this, I was wondering when this was gonna release

Aug 8, 2021
Maybe we'll finally begin to see some decent competition in the scene.
Or at least someone that's more open to viewer feedback or requests, I wish we had some idea of what feedback Nyakumi is seriously taking into consideration, if any, when people comment on the videos. I know not everything can be added but it would at least be nice to know where his head is at.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote