Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 6, 2017
I get that the ending was basically one of those halftime breaks in between the lewd game show but whats up with the clone 2B? I thought she just got horny and high at the same time from the magic chocolate and started daydreaming till the clone popped out the locker lol. Aliens I guess?
IMG_0254.gif

Oren45

Dec 20, 2020
I get that the ending was basically one of those halftime breaks in between the lewd game show but whats up with the clone 2B? I thought she just got horny and high at the same time from the magic chocolate and started daydreaming till the clone popped out the locker lol. Aliens I guess?
View attachment 3048537
I think, that this was A2, wearing 2B's blindfold who got drugged and "trained?" to perform in LGS4, while the original 2B is unable to compete. The plot thickens

Reactions: willson8287

Tygrik

Nov 6, 2022
That was alright, but he really needs to make his videos longer, waiting a whole month just for a 4 minute video is frustrating.

Well, at least it looks like he hasn't forgotten about LGS4, hope it'll be released next month or in December.

Reactions: DuduAlpha

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022
View attachment 3048537
If you look closely towards the end, the people are wearing a mask and a latex suit, but I think as the folk lore goes...indeed aliens

but tbh about the new video, just to wait for so long and to see that, its honestly really sad no matter how many times I say it, but I think Nyakumi's peak was when he first started. Now its like hes half assing it so he can take all the profit to himself and not really give the people what they want

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote