Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
VIP Night Club 2 was such a fun video, it felt like some of the older works, atleast to me. Great mix of humor and futa play.

View attachment 3278193

Is Nyakumi making 1080 by default and upscaling them to 4K later on? Was wondering if there is any loss in the UHD versions or is it the same just bigger resolution.
I believe he upscales due to the limitations of the engine hes in. Also I think it looks better for the most part. 3D models tend to be interpolated far better than 2D animation which is often ruined.

Reactions: Arasaka_340

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
I believe he upscales due to the limitations of the engine hes in. Also I think it looks better for the most part. 3D models tend to be interpolated far better than 2D animation which is often ruined.
I need to compare if the noise is more noticable in UHD but I kind of got used to it.

Btw if you guys want a creator similar to Nyakumi, Maritan is pretty good.
Also with music? :PogChamp:

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I was thinking, part of the problem I have is how he seems to be using the same few characters. He has god knows how many models. Lewd Festival has so many one offs its not even funny how sad that most of them aren't being used. I loved his animations with Nightingale but shes one of the few he hasn't remastered.

Also I forgot how much different Misaki use to look. The previous version looks both taller and older.

Aug 28, 2022
I was thinking, part of the problem I have is how he seems to be using the same few characters. He has god knows how many models. Lewd Festival has so many one offs its not even funny how sad that most of them aren't being used. I loved his animations with Nightingale but shes one of the few he hasn't remastered.

Also I forgot how much different Misaki use to look. The previous version looks both taller and older.
As I've mentioned in the past I've been working on a script for almost a year, the whole point of this is that with each rewrite I add more poses, more characters and more locations. My idea It is to start with something simple that leads to a great orgy with more than 25 characters, and with a duration of approximately 40 minutes. No matter how much I try to reduce it to 20 minutes, it is very difficult for me without cutting some very interesting parts, parts that I think you will quite like since I have also taken things that you like.

Reactions: Arasaka_340

Tygrik

Nov 6, 2022

Amen on that, plus the fact that he hasn't even included Nightingale in the character poll for Lewd Magic Show also makes me think he has forgotten about her, which is a shame, I love every animation she's in, especially the first ones. She was one of the OG, She should have the same amount of attention than characters like 02 or Miku.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote