Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zawhoz

Dec 11, 2019
I know, but his release cycle is biweekly, and his last release was on May 1st. I hope this time it's taking so long because he's holding on to a big one, not because his creative enthusiasm has waned. Because I really like his work
We all hope.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
I know, but his release cycle is biweekly, and his last release was on May 1st. I hope this time it's taking so long because he's holding on to a big one, not because his creative enthusiasm has waned. Because I really like his work
His release cycle is no longer biweekly

yoimdeath

Oct 18, 2018
why people and traps cant be happy and glad that we are getting all of these videos free and high quality
because it is not any better than what he previously used to do which was do 2 videos per month while still maintaining quality.

Zawhoz

Dec 11, 2019
because it is not any better than what he previously used to do which was do 2 videos per month while still maintaining quality.
More often than not, increasing the quality of creativity is not a good friend of quantity. I think Nyakumi wanted to keep making 2 videos a month, but with the quality that we have now, it's not possible. But we don't know all the circumstances of working on the videos so maybe there are other reasons.

yoimdeath

Oct 18, 2018
i agree that the quality has definitely improved, but it is nowhere near the quality that he used to have especially the first Lewd game show and still had enough time to give put out two videos a month. Even if he does only put out 1 video a month then it should be 10 minutes minimum, but that appears to not be the case.

Zawhoz

Dec 11, 2019
As I understand from the posts from patriona at Nyakumi has a job so I think it puts its imprint on the time for animation. But I'll be honest to get into the personal life of a man and criticize for the speed of work I do not want to criticize him, the main thing that he does these animations.

And if he stops making animations, it will be sad.

yoimdeath

Oct 18, 2018
As I understand from the posts from patriona at Nyakumi has a job so I think it puts its imprint on the time for animation. But I'll be honest to get into the personal life of a man and criticize for the speed of work I do not want to criticize him, the main thing that he does these animations.

And if he stops making animations, it will be sad.
nyakumi makes minimum 150k per year, unless he has another job in which he makes more than that.There should be no reason for him to put out less content. I know for a fact that another job is not the reason.

Reactions: amoamisaki

Zawhoz

Dec 11, 2019
I can imagine how much it hurts. I'm an artist myself and I've had cases where huge projects have been completely lost. The only thing you can do is to develop a habit of backing up your project. I sympathize with nyakumi and wish that he would not have more loss of such projects.

But sincerely waiting for this vidos and ready to watch and that 480p version.

Reactions: willson8287
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote