Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Does anyone know of the new wips that nyakumi took on his Patreon, someone an all powerful god?

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
Maybe is the animation of that 3some or the one with Akeno. I think LG3 will take a little bit longer.

Btw i don't know how that discord works, but if you are not a patroen, there are certain channels you can't access right?

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
Maybe is the animation of that 3some or the one with Akeno. I think LG3 will take a little bit longer.

Btw i don't know how that discord works, but if you are not a patroen, there are certain channels you can't access right?
My role was never removed so I still have access to the same channels from when I was subbed, the Silver tier rewards. I don't have access to any of the Gold or Diamond tier rewards such as the master list.

As for LG3, the first wip pic was from July 20, so Nyakumi's been working on it for about 2 months now. For comparison, LG2 took about 1 month to finish after the first wip pic. So it is possible that the next animation is LG3, but it's best to keep expectations in check just in case it's not.

Whatever the next animation is, I just hope that the 3some one with Bremerton doesn't have Astolfo, cause it looks like Astolfo's hair at the bottom of that second wip pic, and I don't like traps.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote