Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2024-09-21] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Not a big fan of the new vagina model. Hope to see the old one come back and to see this animation re rendered with the old model but I’m doubtful.
The new pussies have better appearance but mid texture/physics. Like I get the genital/body proportions we're working with, but her pussy legit looked like Yellowstone Nation Park geyser for pepto-bismol.

SuperSaki44

Formerly 'SuperSumi44'
Oct 10, 2022
So this pretty much confirms that Nyakumi and Mr Glot are not the same but a student of Nyakumi, maybe...? :unsure:

Jul 2, 2022
new video was good. the video isn't the usual "sex to the beat" but the scenes lingered just long enough to take in the sights before moving onto the next view point or another position. it's always a good video when sound is involved, and there was a lot of it this time around.

Kr0nos90

Nov 23, 2021
Haters gonna hate, complainers gonna complain. What's the point to argue you with any of them? And in this forum?

Sting (Ñ)GH

Nov 17, 2019
new video was good. the video isn't the usual "sex to the beat" but the scenes lingered just long enough to take in the sights before moving onto the next view point or another position. it's always a good video when sound is involved, and there was a lot of it this time around.
Totally, I still don't understand those people who are hooked on music videos that go to the rhythm of the song, so many things happen quickly on screens that you don't see anything, if I wanted to see little lights with rhythm I'm going to play Beat Saber or Doom E

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
The simple fact that this video has actual anal creampies makes this one of the better ones that Nyakumi has put out in recent years for me. I've noticed that a lot of the time when Nyakumi does anal scenes, at least in the last couple years, he'll either cut away or pull out and do a cum spray, instead of giving us an anal creampie.

Jul 2, 2022
Totally, I still don't understand those people who are hooked on music videos that go to the rhythm of the song, so many things happen quickly on screens that you don't see anything, if I wanted to see little lights with rhythm I'm going to play Beat Saber or Doom E
i'd still greatly prefer to have videos with sound over everything else, but i actually like the music videos second most. there's something hypnotic about watching these disproportionate models bounce in a rhythm. but you're right, they often move way too fast to really admire anything.

Sting (Ñ)GH

Nov 17, 2019
i'd still greatly prefer to have videos with sound over everything else, but i actually like the music videos second most. there's something hypnotic about watching these disproportionate models bounce in a rhythm. but you're right, they often move way too fast to really admire anything.
It's true, there are some that are good and with a "calm" rhythm where the action is good and can be visualized well but when they use songs like "Are you ready" *drop wild rave appears* XD

Reactions: heavygaming312
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote