Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thisthat

Jul 26, 2018
Is this the same artist who did the mmd vids of futas doing urethra sounding? It looks alot like their work but I haven't seen them do a video like that in years and that shit was super hot

Jul 29, 2018
Is this the same artist who did the mmd vids of futas doing urethra sounding? It looks alot like their work but I haven't seen them do a video like that in years and that shit was super hot
That would be Birdway. Birdway has used the models that Nyakumi created. Two completely different creators that just so happened to use the same assets to a degree according to some of the internet sleuths in this thread.

Reactions: thisthat
Aug 8, 2021
New Video is HERE!

Dude... The new video is AWESOME!!! Contains EVERYTHING!!: Expands the Neko-Lore, Awesome Music, Lewd Poses... AND A FUCKING NEW NEKO!!! With this, paying Nyakumi's patreon might not be a bad idea!
Just watched it, have to say I absolutely loved it! A worthy successor to Return to Lewd which is still one of my top favorites with Lewd Ride. Really excited seeing all these new additions to the growing cast of Nekos and it was really awesome seeing Haru fucking instead of getting fucked like in most of her appearances.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote