VN Ren'Py Nyanco Impact [Early Access] [Nyanco Project]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The mafia lobby of cat girls is quite strong you know
Yeah, one problem with trying to prevent people from getting scammed is, if you write about it on the forums the scammer is in control of, they can just delete your message. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Let’s just mass report the bastard, let the catgirl maker be its downfall
Doubtful that this will be their downfall but they could at least be made to take a loss if this "game" of theirs will be taken down before they can recoup the money they paid to steam to pop this garbage there. :whistle::coffee:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
As someone who's looked into the AI diffusion thing, I can say that the specs it needs on the graphic end are fairly high. I SERIOUSLY doubt some random dev is going to include anything like THAT in a crappy hentai steam game... As in, high enough that my gaming laptop that can run Skyrim with mods with no issues and which is only ~2 years old might MAYBE be able to run an AI Diffusion set-up if I don't run LITERALLY anything else while I'm doing it.

So yeah. Good luck with that. We're years away from this being available that casually. There's a reason why groups like the Novel AI peeps charge up a decent rate for allowing you to use their set-up and why they don't allow Hi-Rez images. Having that sort of thing available online must have cost them quite the pretty penny to set-up.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NyancoImpact-EarlyAccess
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Zosmil Boblord

Sep 29, 2018
View attachment 2166474
View attachment 2166475
top images are your pre-rendered sfw images
bottom is your pre-rendered nsfw images (rpa is just a ren'py packed image gallery)
This game has nothing customizable nor AI based around it, it's unfaithful to its description.
Nothing is AI based here, nothing is rendered in real time, it's all a lie!
Not only that, but it seems like they barely feed their AI much stolen art. You can tell by their only being 3 clear art styles, one of which clearly being himehajime's or simmilar. And by how many times poses and expressions repeat. It's like they gave it 10 images and told it to redraw those over and over again.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
One should not sell their over-glorified cat girl gallery as an AI project because you used stable diffusion/whatever to make the images. It's also against steam TOS to blatantly lie about what your project is (If I recall correctly).

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Either the devs edited the Steam page, or whoever wrote the Overview for this thread is misleading the people here for whatever reason.

The database of this game is based on an AI Art Image generator.
Straight off the Steam page. Devs are not hiding the fact that nobody gives you, the buyer, access to an AI generator of any kind - you get access to a "database" created by an "image generator". Vague wording - maybe, but we already have

In this game, an AI will draw you your own Nyanco.
here.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Either the devs edited the Steam page, or whoever wrote the Overview for this thread is misleading the people here for whatever reason.

Straight off the Steam page. Devs are not hiding the fact that nobody gives you, the buyer, access to an AI generator of any kind - you get access to a "database" created by an "image generator". Vague wording - maybe, but we already have

here.
Straight from the steam page, as well:
  • AI will do work, as long as your support continues.
  • AI will find your ideal cat girl until you are satisfied.
I also scanned the entire steam page and still don't see where you got this: "Devs are not hiding the fact that nobody gives you, the buyer, access to an AI generator of any kind - you get access to a "database" created by an "image generator". Vague wording - maybe, but we already have" from. Pretty sure they edited the description as well, because now it actually does mention something about this whole thing being pre-generated.

Also, what gives them the right to charge for Ai-generated nsfw images?
And lastly, this is still not a game but a glorified image pack. It doesn't belong on steam. :whistle::coffee:
If this all really is one big misunderstanding, then they need to seriously work on the quality of their English, because "we worded shit poorly, sowwy" doesn't cut it in business.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Straight from the steam page, as well:
  • AI will do work, as long as your support continues.
  • AI will find your ideal cat girl until you are satisfied.
I also scanned the entire steam page and still don't see where you got this: "Devs are not hiding the fact that nobody gives you, the buyer, access to an AI generator of any kind - you get access to a "database" created by an "image generator". Vague wording - maybe, but we already have" from. Pretty sure they edited the description as well, because now it actually does mention something about this whole thing being pre-generated.

Also, what gives them the right to charge for Ai-generated nsfw images?
And lastly, this is still not a game but a glorified image pack. It doesn't belong on steam. :whistle::coffee:
If this all really is one big misunderstanding, then they need to seriously work on the quality of their English, because "we worded shit poorly, sowwy" doesn't cut it in business.
Hey guys, coffee man found the Dev alt, came right out of the impact, the nyako impact

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote