Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Seeing as the majority of Nyl's content is apparently Baldur's Gate related, I have a question: As I've never played any of the Baldur's Gate games, and only really know of the series from Nyl's work, is Baldur's Gate 3 any good? And by that I mean is it actually any fun to play? I've heard really good things about the game, but I don't want to necessarily jump in without knowing what I'm in for, if that makes any sense. Also, does anyone know what Nyl has planned for the next animation/picture?
It's the simpliest dnd game i have ever played. It's literally made for people that have never touched the genre, and it also has almost nothing with BG 1 and 2.
I can't think of a better place to start. Kingmaker was the exact opposite. Hard rules and "don't know what that and this means? your problem".
I am telling you this as someone who plays these games for 20 years.

Last edited:

truckdeluxo

Jan 11, 2021
It's the simpliest dnd game i have ever played. It's literally made for people that have never touched the genre, and it also has almost nothing with BG 1 and 2.
I can't think of a better place to start. Kingmaker was the exact opposite. Hard rules and "don't know what that and this means? your problem".
a little bit of divinity 2 simplicity not that pathfinder things holy...

feradaspista

Apr 6, 2020
Is The Bordello inspired by Baldur's Gate? O_O

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Speaking of, in case someone missed the post

"I'm working on an update for the models we ported. The update should include new characters, shapes, optimizations, and quality of life improvements."

View attachment 2860252
Just imagine o_O
3x.gif
Oh my. Can't wait to see what Nyl does with these models. Hopefully we get a small snippet, in a short pinup by the end of this month already.

StrawmanFP

Apr 11, 2018
Just imagine futa Karlach o_O
I can't stop imagining it since I saw that post.

I really, really, really want Futa Karlach with a big ol' weenie like he gave Dimitrescu. Fuuuuuuuu

Imagine Karlach and Shadowheart standing doggy, Karlach has her big dick wedged into Shadowheart's ass barely fitting, Shadowheart is friggen herself off as she rocks back and forth, Karlach starts to cum and grabs Shadowheart by the shoulders and pulls her back to get a few more inches in, they both cum, then Karlach steps back as her dickhead pops out of Shadowheart's gaped asshole leaking cum.

My pp is ready.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
For those who want a Tiefling on Shadowheart vid hopefully this will tide you over

(futa on fits version)

Artist twitter:

Also, really hate that Nyl dropped an update on Twitter and not Patreon. I know it's a small little blurb but it would have been nice to let Patreons know what's coming.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
For those who want a Tiefling on Shadowheart vid hopefully this will tide you over

(futa on fits version)

Artist twitter:
Now why would you think everyone here didn't download and "watch" it several times days ago?

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes