robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I suggested to Nyl that the Gorgon scene could be reworked into a bordello episode. This way he could salvage the work he has done on it so far and can add to the bordello series at the same time.

The premise was that the warrior girl has tried every bordello in town and can't seem to get satisfied. So the bordello owner tells her of a legend that says there is a creature in the mountains said to give double the sexual pleasure of even the best partners. So the warrior sets off to find this creature.

I'm almost glad that Nyl hasn't done the Gorgon because I think his models and overall skills have come along alot since he started it. I'm sure if he did revisit it, he would rework a few things making it even better now.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Feburary 2024 Pin-ups: Innkeeper's Hospitality

I decided to give the Innkeeper a little love since she garnered some interest in the animation challenge... and she decided to give the hero a little love too. It's only right after what she's been through.
Just testing some new physics and decals methods with this one.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

February 2024 Pin-ups: Illari's Leg Lock

Putting a whole new meaning to killer thighs.
I finally found the time to finish this Illari model so I thought a pin-up would be a good test drive. There isn't much of her out there so I took a crack at it. Good opportunity to test out new body types.
This pose turned out a little more... threatening than I had imagined but I didn't want to shy away from something new and risky. Though I am now reminded of the girl and the watermelon.

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
discovered this dude recently and hes got some fuckin wild anims specially those sloppy tongue kisses - any other animators with such good kissing animations?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: claralover
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes