Jan 10, 2019
Nyl is undoubtedly one of the best animators who can balance good quality models, little details and top notch animation.

But I watched this on full screen without a timer in view and you basically blink and it's over? Maybe because it was technically only 2 scenes? I think I've become to expect a lot more from Nyl now and maybe he should focus on getting out a proper 5minute+ animation to really show off his skills. He's got the pedigree so unsure why he hasn't done this already. I know he partnered with someone before but an animation purely based on his own fetishes would be way more appreciated.

What I'd love for him to improve on is making his skin shaders look more life like: bruises, birthmarks, moles, skin indents, pours.

Also showing love to how he designs his assholes. If he can make a fully functioning giant cock like that he could make realistic fuck holes for the woman. Power girl when she was upside down was a decent start.

Also, include the boobs, why design characters with giant boobs and never use them? He needs to get Rigid3D's expertise on this to make those soft indenting giant boobs look doughy rather than the fake-look.

Anyway, I hope he pushes for longer content for his next one as he's ontop of this niche right now with no real competition. Looking forward to the medusa with two dicks to see how he figures out some decent quirky positions and scenarios to take advantage of.

Reactions: Carlthage

dragonGRaf

Dec 3, 2019
View attachment 556879

Overview:
Futa! Futa! Futa!
Nyl is a 3D artist who makes pictures and animations (loops and long videos) of mighty futanaris and women from various video games (Overwatch, Witcher, Dead or Alive, World of Warcraft, etc.) and DC Comics.​

Updated: 2020-06-21
Developer/Publisher: Nyl -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Pages: 77 pictures, 173 videos
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA - - -
Lucy and Alima: MEGA - - -
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Animation challenge: - MEGA -
Sindel and Cassie: - MEGA - -

Thanks echo32 and seequinz and BrandonAndrews for the links.

View attachment 556961 View attachment 556959 View attachment 556951 View attachment 556954 View attachment 556957 View attachment 556958
Download link is down

Reactions: rf96
Jan 10, 2019
This is an awesome example of what I expect Western animators to strive for in terms of softness, particularly boobs. Nyl is currently god tier and I hope he starts to incorporate some essence of this. The huge plastic medicine ball type tits just don't look right with everything else animated so well. His WWonder and PGirl had steps in the right direction.

Hell Nyl2 and The Wilder guy could do well to take this on board for potential inclusion. Also might be worth agentredgirl perhaps taking a look too! I think maybe the Puppeteer guy is a lost cause haha, though he may well be going for that look specifically instead of boobs being potentially hard to 'get right' or hard to animate in terms of fluidity.

Check out the videos below

Here's a bonus

Reactions: rf96

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Nyl is undoubtedly one of the best animators who can balance good quality models, little details and top notch animation.

But I watched this on full screen without a timer in view and you basically blink and it's over? Maybe because it was technically only 2 scenes? I think I've become to expect a lot more from Nyl now and maybe he should focus on getting out a proper 5minute+ animation to really show off his skills. He's got the pedigree so unsure why he hasn't done this already. I know he partnered with someone before but an animation purely based on his own fetishes would be way more appreciated.

What I'd love for him to improve on is making his skin shaders look more life like: bruises, birthmarks, moles, skin indents, pours.

Also showing love to how he designs his assholes. If he can make a fully functioning giant cock like that he could make realistic fuck holes for the woman. Power girl when she was upside down was a decent start.

Also, include the boobs, why design characters with giant boobs and never use them? He needs to get Rigid3D's expertise on this to make those soft indenting giant boobs look doughy rather than the fake-look.

Anyway, I hope he pushes for longer content for his next one as he's ontop of this niche right now with no real competition. Looking forward to the medusa with two dicks to see how he figures out some decent quirky positions and scenarios to take advantage of.
The day he does long animations is the day I would pay that man 100 bucks a month.

Reactions: Bob1553
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes