gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I personally would like Nyl or someone similar to do a full length video of Poison. I think she is the OG Video Game Futa but she has never had a proper, high quality, full length video.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Nyl should do this.

Unfortunately, unless she's announced for SF6, I guess we'll be stuck thinking about it. But there's still SF5 Poison, and her updated models as well.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Nyl did 2 animations with SF characters, before switching to Blender. One with Cammy and a Chun-Li Foursome.

Not only Poison, but also the new characters as well. Marisa or Manon would fit perfectly with Nyls style, especially Marisa, since we already had a Junker Queen animation. The new art style of Street Fighter 6, also matches pretty well with the animation style of Nyl, so i really hope we get something. Maybe after Nyl is done with all the Overwatch stuff.
Hey thanks for finding these. I do recall the Chun LI come to think of it. And I am thinking the same thing now that I'm sure I thought back then... "DAMMIT NYL! Don't tease futa Laura and R.Mika unless you plan on delivering!" Lol

Those new street fighter girls have great designs and I can see Nyl definitely trying Marisa in the future. Nyl has gotten better over the years as far as doing characters when they are popular or current. So here's hoping!

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
Animation Challenge: July 24 - 28, 2023
Ok so this is really short notice but I've decided to do the animation challenge this week, starting tomorrow (Monday).
For those who are new, this has turned into a sort of annual thing; last year I did the challenge in . Just as a recap, here's a short description: I'll be giving myself just one day to create and publicly release a small animation, for 5 consecutive days. These usually end up being simple loops. I don't know if Beeple still does his daily thing, but it's sort of like that. There aren't a lot of rules or restraints; just time.
This time I'm probably going to focus on my new Overwatch models and maybe some Baldur's Gate stuff since that's coming out soon.
As always, feel free to follow along or even try it yourself.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Animation Challenge: July 24 - 28, 2023
Ok so this is really short notice but I've decided to do the animation challenge this week, starting tomorrow (Monday).
For those who are new, this has turned into a sort of annual thing; last year I did the challenge in . Just as a recap, here's a short description: I'll be giving myself just one day to create and publicly release a small animation, for 5 consecutive days. These usually end up being simple loops. I don't know if Beeple still does his daily thing, but it's sort of like that. There aren't a lot of rules or restraints; just time.
This time I'm probably going to focus on my new Overwatch models and maybe some Baldur's Gate stuff since that's coming out soon.
As always, feel free to follow along or even try it yourself.
Ay let's go. I'm kinda excited to see what Nyl is gonna cook up this time, also more Overwatch is always welcome, especially how good Nyls models are.
Hopefully we get a DP scene with Pharah and Ana.

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
How long does it take to make this challange videos? Do they come out every week?
The challenge is him doing one animation every day, from today to the 28th (Friday). He's been doing this challenge one week a year for the last few years. This week's first animation was just posted about 10 minutes ago, along with a poll for tomorrow's, if any patrons want to vote.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ElizabethRoast
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes