Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
racaty download is impossible, when it gets to 60% aprox the download gives an error and you lose all the file. I've tried several times directly from browser or with a download manager (Mipony)..

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
racaty download is impossible, when it gets to 60% aprox the download gives an error and you lose all the file. I've tried several times directly from a browser or with a download manager (Mipony)..
It's something on your end. I used JDownloader and it worked with no problems. What about trying Mega or Workupload?

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Im trying to downlad SFM Animations ( >6GB). With Mega, despite having a download manager, as its bigger than the maximum free rate, it never starts downloading (it should download until the free limit rate, but it doesnt).
Workupload is not available to this file.
Gofile gives the same problem, when its almost finishing (after two hours downloading at 1Mb/s - i have 600Mb/s ) it breaks and finishes as a 7KB file...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: Kanjer666

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Im trying to downlad SFM Animations ( >6GB). With Mega, despite having a download manager, as its bigger than the maximum free rate, it never starts downloading (it should download until the free limit rate, but it doesnt).
Workupload is not available to this file.
Gofile gives the same problem, when its almost finishing (after two hours downloading at 1Mb/s - i have 600Mb/s ) it breaks and finishes as a 7KB file...
I thought you were trying to DL Generous Donation from the link in my original post. https://f95zone.to/threads/rikolo-collection-2021-12-10-rikolo.24457/

With a 6 GB file, I can see the potential for problems. I'll try the SFM link from page 1 of this thread that you're having trouble with and see what happens.

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Okk thanks! If you manage to download it and can upload it to workupload, it would be great! :D
I DL the 6GB file using Mega with no problem.

Sorry, I don't have an account for Workupload. I have two suggestions.

You can try to install JDownloader and see if that works.

The other option is to pay for LinkSnappy. It has premium DL for many file hosts some of which are used on this site.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Man, it seems like Nyl wenn into sleepmode over half a year. Did he ever explain to take a break or something?

Ok, sorry for the really late update but I've got a bunch of family stuff going on and it's been really on-and-off this month. I've mostly been working on practice and side projects for the past couple weeks as I realized around Thanksgiving that I was in much more danger of burning out than I originally thought. This project has turned out to be enormously complicated and every time I get closer to the end it's like I discover a whole new pile of work that I didn't expect. Plus to add to that, my personal life is just sort of stressing me out.
A couple months ago I said I was shifting my attention to only work on Gorgon and now I realize how big of a mistake that was. Not having another thing that I can work on and release in a short time frame really messes with my head. Even if I release previews, they don't make me feel as though I've finished anything. Pin-ups are really my only way of doing small projects, but even then they have to fit into a certain format and I usually don't spend more than a day or two on each.
For a while I wondered why my productivity was starting to fall off but then I realized just how much I was beating my head against a wall. For example I'd go an entire week just animating three minutes worth of facial expressions without much to divert my attention. For those who haven't done that, it can be a mind-numbing experience. The less engaged you are in this type of work, the less optimal decisions you make, and the more time you end up wasting. You start to forget things, re-do choices that don't make any sense, pixel-fuck, etc.
So I'm just gonna be pausing the Patreon this month to take the time to practice, work on some other projects, and deal with a bunch of personal stuff without any deadlines to hit or obligations to fulfill. Pausing twice in one year is unusual for me, so I hope I don't make a habit of it.
It's literally in this thread

Reactions: Putaokami
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes