Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
I do like his Bordello series, but after that I don't want to see BG characters, or the Overwatch characters, that seems to be all he cycles between now, granted, prior to that it was Mortal Kombat, which lead to Overwatch, which lead on to Baulders Gate.

I would also like to see some Street Fighter from Nyl, or something entirely different, and I know this new challenge he's doing is going to be the usual copy/paste spotlight lighting with the most shitass overused Overwatch/Baulders Gate characters.

Even if he uses the same games, I just want to see some new characters. There's others that aren't Widow, Tracer, Ana, Pharah and Mercy.
Dude I don’t see a problem with him doing the same games it’s all good work

Reactions: differentcow

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
All you people arguing about Shadowheart and Lae'zel, and I'm over here thinking about Karlach...
I'll be happy with any BG3 content from NyL. Yeah, Shadowheart in general is a lot among futa videomakers, but for me personally, even with Shadow the videos would be more interesting because I'm not interested in OW or the other games being written about here.
And there's only ~7-8 good videos with Karlach (imo), and those aren't from NyL, so seeing Karlach from him (even for 10-15 seconds in the challenge) would be a celebration.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I wonder if he’s pausing billing means no bordello till atleast august at the very earliest
I think that's a fair assumption. I hope that he is working on nothing but Bordello until it's done and that's why he's paused billing for two months.

As far as new characters Nyl might use, I hope he finally does something with Poison from street fighter. She is one of the most classic futas and Nyl has never used her. I would love a full animation with her but knowing Nyl, that's not gonna happen.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes