VN Others Completed Nympho Sensei Ryoko [CodePink]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrByakuya

Mar 24, 2019
I double clicked on the .exe to play, but it says the DirectX version requires updating. However I have the latest version available.
Regardless, I clicked on the 'OK' to download and install (whilst connected to internet) but that cancels everything.

Is there anything else that I can try or another way to play the game?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Any other game like this where you play as an already slutty/perverted female teacher from the get go (not corruption like Succulence or Agent Alona)?

Reactions: Mine Turtle

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added new download links ;-)

Bankai459

Apr 27, 2021
I also get the directX issue when using the NOPY download. The Mega one does not finish either. Same problem when I use the Nyaa file :/ any help would be amazing!

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
hey does anyone have a win10 option? cause all i'm getting is win8 which isn't runner even if I use run as admin. *used troubleshoot compatibility in the rightclick drop down menu*

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Whenever I try to install I get this message:
View attachment 1545730
Followed by this error
View attachment 1545731
Here's what I did:
- download the DirectX End-User Runtimes directly from MS here:
- click on it, when asked where to extract make a new folder or something
- it'll extract the good stuff to said folder
- inside the folder there's a bunch of good stuff now, look for and click on installer.exe (don't actually remember the name lmao), installation will start
- ???
- profit, you can also delete both the runtime exe and the extracted folder
I literally just downloaded this game and had the same issue, hope this helps other poor souls wanting to just spank their monkey in peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaosOpen

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There has been released a newer version in japanese that has animations and unreleased artwork

Would anyone be able to port the translation to that??

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
There has been released a newer version in japanese that has animations and unreleased artwork

That and sweet home, I love the artwork in these games.

rrxlewd

Feb 26, 2019

Some raw sketches of scenes that didn't make it into the game plus concept arts for the main characters, otherwise the game itself is missing some scenes

Shame that Ryouko doesn't have any full body cg in-game outside the result screen, and since the creator passed away several years ago they're likely gone forever (also probably why the latest release isn't getting any updates)

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Some raw sketches of scenes that didn't make it into the game plus concept arts for the main characters, otherwise the game itself is missing some scenes

Shame that Ryouko doesn't have any full body cg in-game outside the result screen, and since the creator passed away several years ago they're likely gone forever (also probably why the latest release isn't getting any updates)
A shame, I loved the artwork. Though if he was alive today he'd probably be making nothing but NTR, as that seems to be where all of the money and talent go these days.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So this version has less scenes than the original??

rrxlewd

Feb 26, 2019
This particular release has a "Wallpaper Creator" that includes Ryoko's full character render

It's Jpn only, released in 2011, probably out of print...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote